Reviews for One Revolution
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
great shot. its good they're back. look forward to more soon
KatieKittyKooKooKat chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
No no no! I want more Bonessss!
readingtothemoon chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I love this so much. Because you made each characters be themselves, but the other as well which is really cool (if any of that made sense). You made it so that they accepted it. Then brought them together again, changed but still them. Oh I'm just confusing everyone. Basically what I'm trying to say is you did such a great job in writing the story. Thank you for making the ending that I really really want and writing very well at the same time.
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
One revolution of the sun...Man it's going to be a looooooong summer. Hopefully B&B can jump right back into things in things in the new season...

Anyway, great story, as always. My fave quote has to be "Oh, yeah! We're so back!"...mainly because I can TOTALLY hear Booth saying it.

Ack, a break? You'll start writing them again when the new season starts, right?
Monk'ichii chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Lovely ! "His Bones" aww so cute ! And Bones who falls in his arms first !

Oh my ! Now, I can't wait until september . ! But it's only 4 months, right ? Poor Bones, she has to bear Daisy during the flight...

Oh, it's sad that you take a break from Bones ! But I forgive you if you write other fics of an other relationship... you know what I mean ? Hahah

Anyway, hope we will talk soon :)
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Squee! Oh, please let that be how it happens! I don't know if I'll make it the third of the revolution!
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
awwwwwwwwwww gosh i wish it could be that easy this was freaking awsome i really wish it could be that simple but the producers likes to torment us lol i couldn't believe that episode i was like huuhh?i sent u a message a couple minutes after the episode not sure if u got i did some major sulking after the finale.

xoxo crazy hot

leah
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Hello :) I'll miss these while you're on hiatus, but I know you won't be stopping writing :) You seemed quite stunned by events, but I do like the resulting story. I really like how you wrote the themes of change and constancy and revolutions. Lots of things in here. Very funny scene between Brennan and Daisy, I can imagine that would be irritating for her. I liked how you showed both POVs for Brennan and Booth, that worked well. I like how he's trying to convince himself about how little time it really is, but at the same time, he's trying to convince himself of what he says. I like how you read the subtext in the interaction also - the eye contact, what is not spoken, but is as clear as if it had been. So I hope the speculation at the ending is what happens, and I hope the wait is not too long and is filled with good things in the meantime :)
csiAngel chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Eeeeeee! Perfectly perfectly perfect! THAT is how it will happen! Eee! I love this so much! All of it is brilliant. Perfectly in character, and 'in show' and just absolutely perfect. And I particularly loved "oodles of eye contact". LOL! Because there was! Later I'll send you my thoughts on the recent finales :) Until then, I hope you're writing ;) mwahahaha!
sonitera chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
luv this; not too mushy, whooohooo! it really is hard to find fics that don't jump into a kiss in the first couple of lines _. Thank you! :)
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Win. Win. WIN. This was just brilliant, and it makes me sad that I won't be reading any Bones stuff from you for a while, but nevertheless, I still have the NY fics to look forward to :)

As you know, I haven't seen the ep, but I couldn't help myself, I *had* to read this, and I'm certainly glad I did.

"Evolution was synonymous with change." - I loved the way you used this, and how it led to her little epiphany. It was brilliant and fit perfectly ;)

The last section of this was...effing brilliant :))))) I smiled, like a maniac. I hope they go back, I mean, I know they will, but still, I hope things happen. Good things.

A lovely piece, my dear, made my day :)

Lt3
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
...

Am I the only one who is kinda disappointed with the season finale? Instead of being action-packed, or at least a break from the normal, we got a normal murder case. Then they end with Bones and Booth leaving one another... WITHOUT A KISS! T.T

I have to say the best part was the kidnapping of the car...

Still, you've made me happy with a pleasant finish-off. I can't wait for the next season. Both to finally see change and to see these fanfictions!

Have a great 1/3 of the world's revolution!

JoPo
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
that was great. i could actually see something very similar to this happening in the show.
Oneturtledove chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Love It as usual!

Though I am sad you're taking a break from writing bones, I understand. And we'll always have face book... hehehehe. I may need you to help me with the one I am gonna write over the hiatus. Hehe we'll see. :)
BonesSarah chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I laughed when Daisy announced she'd upgraded to first class. That is SO something she'd do. Poor Brennan. 24 hours of being confined in a small space with Daisy. . .the eye mask is going to have to stay on for a long time!

I think you're right –- I bet Booth thinks of Brennan as "my Bones."

I really hope their reunion is as you've written it, replete with a baggage dropping hug!

~Sarah