Reviews for The Saotome Sisters
Th3-Dragon-Lord chapter 85 . 8/24
It took me a few days, but I have caught up. I'd just like to say that I really enjoy The Saotome Sisters, and I am going to stick around until it's finished. This story has made me laugh and smile so far, to the point where people around me have asked me why I am grinning while I stare at my phone. This is a wonderfully crafted story, and I look forward to more.
Yeah. No chapter 1 . 8/23
Interesting idea, but a mess to read.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 85 . 8/6
Things are about to get dicey!
luger 7 chapter 85 . 8/6
A most excellent chapter. Party on, dude.
Different person from the one you responded to. There's that fanmade picture out there of all the main Ranma girls lined up by bust size. It has Akane as 31B, Ukyo as 32B, and Ranma's girl form as 34C.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 85 . 8/2
Thus, the Moxibustion plot begins.
Compucles chapter 85 . 8/1
Hmm, I'm going to go against the grain and guess it will be the Super Soba that returns as a temporary means of restoring Ranma's strength.
kemdana chapter 85 . 8/1
Good... the prank war is over and done with, although the girl who hates Ranma and the others is starting to irritate me.
Luna12 chapter 85 . 8/1
Some great quick thinking on Akane's part to help hide the curse. It felt very true to the manga. Lots of action and farce. Very enjoyable! I look forward to more.
smashman42 chapter 85 . 8/1
Geez, all those things from the manga that haven't been used on this story that Happosai tossed out looking good just the right thing... Kind of amazing how much has been skipped in this universe without it feeling 'missing', given the changes. Glad the moxibustion is getting a run, though I could see the love pill bracelet happening later.
Pendagar chapter 85 . 7/31
The Amazon bracelet will return!

Lol, good chapter as usual, though admittedly it does get very confusing to read. It's been a few months and I had to read the first few paragraphs twice to figure out who was who...

And this is the final prank then? We must be getting closer to the end! :(

Anyway, thanks for the update, and I await your next chapter!
smashman42 chapter 84 . 5/30
Gah, cliffhanger! You're not ending this with Nodoka forcing Ranma and the panda to fulfill the contract are you? Not many chapters left as you say...
BobV chapter 84 . 5/25
It has been a while, but I'm still here and it's good to see that the story is still alive.

The whole chapter was good and entertaining. And the cliffhanger in the end was cruel. :D
I wonder what Nodoka will do. At least Ranma wasn't wearing girl's clothes. In fact, he didn't try any like he did in the manga.
smashman42 chapter 20 . 5/19
Rereading this from the beginning because of the new chapter. Just got to the "Shampoo shampoo Shampoo..." bit and still lost it, even knowing it was coming.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 84 . 5/18
This is going to turn into a very worrying moment.