Reviews for When the Fox Wants to Play
Nami Erins chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
One word: HOT.

I love this one! Omo! _
Blackmoon OniOokami chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
*sighs in bliss* I love some good yaoi action *purrs* keep up the good work my yaoi loving friend :D
Inoue Orihime15 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
That was hot...really hot.
bostafu chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Mmm.. Hot damn Gaara being a dominant uke...

Lol Tomorrow afternoon XD
Saya List chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
that was great

especially the ending

hehehehehehe
Serfex chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
wow... You're incredibly good at describing this in words :o that was completly perfect... I would love if a story had followed that / like if this was a sex part of a story with those two.. That'd be so extremly awesome.. Would you try that :P? Your so good at describing these things, maybe making a story where these scenes would fit in, that'd be amazing!
CCIMG chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This was amazing! I really liked the ending! The part with Temari and Kankuro and Tsunade. LOL that was funny! Oh and i just read your disclamer. At first all i read was "Did you see N and G making out on a daily basis in the manga/anime?" i was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAA? *clutches heart* then i moved the review box down and saw "No? Then i own nothing." and my heart was crushed. But then i remembered i can get all my Yaoi fixes from you now! muahahaha
evioletfox chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
fricken awsome!
LeonKSpiderKitty chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
/ that was really good
Sesshysgirl06 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
OMG O.O WHY did I NEVER read this? I freaking LOVED it!
kathlaida-princess chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
And you should write more with them, you know? :D

Beautiful work!
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Very enjoyable. I especially love the scene in Tsunade's office. You don't see many of these where not everyone else knows about G&N's relationship.
MonsterAndUnicorn chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Sweet Jesus Mary Christ in Hell this is _the_ best lemon I have read period(and I have read over 300 of them.). If I may come with a suggestion...take away the ending, just leave it at where Gaara feels Naruto again. Thank you for writing.

EroHocoLoco