Reviews for Didn't Notice
This is SO good! Perfect. x
RyainDrop chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
really good
readingwriter01 chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
Aww! I loved it! I always suspected Matt had a crush on Rachel! I just love him! He seems sweet :)
You Can't Break A Broken Heart chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
whats the name of the song puck sang?

nd great story by the way :)
Dreamin.of.Scotland chapter 11 . 7/20/2010
That story was super cute! Puckleberry is still number 1, but Matchel's cute- I'll give you that! Totally love Matt!

I got through the story and reviewed every chapter! Yay for ne! Lol, awesome story!
Dreamin.of.Scotland chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
Aw yay! So sweet!
Dreamin.of.Scotland chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
I'm glad Mercedes finally realized she was wrong- loved Santana's POV! Great chapter
Dreamin.of.Scotland chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
'Nora' I love that name! Oh Mercedes- she's just speaking because of a borken heart! :( Gotta love Matt here- why did his dad not approve?
Dreamin.of.Scotland chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
Good chapter- I love the Will adopted Quinn. I think he'd make an awesome dad.
Dreamin.of.Scotland chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Oh Puck- so adorable. I liked this chapter- can't wait to see Matt's song. Rachel's the lucky one *sigh*
Dreamin.of.Scotland chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
AWWWW Matt and Rachel's first kiss! I agree- there's more to Santana then meets the eye (in my opinion) and maybe her and Finn could have a good relationship. I'm glad 'cause I think her bitchy side too :)
Dreamin.of.Scotland chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
I kinda feel bad for Mercedes... Of course I hated that she slushied Rachel, but... Mercedes never seems to get the guy! Oh well, another great chapter with Glee drama!
Dreamin.of.Scotland chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Aw- I'll probabely say that here a lot because those two are too darn adorable. Loved Matt and Rach's date!
Dreamin.of.Scotland chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
So cute! I love that Mike and Matt did a victory dance- I could totally see that! Matt's so sweet. Oh Rachel- always unknowingly ticking off the other divas (i.e. Kurt and Mercedes). I totally agree with Matt: Rachel's craziness makes her awesome.
Dreamin.of.Scotland chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Aw! Mike and Matt are SO adorable. Mike and Quinn... Hmmm... interesting thought. Sorry it took so long to R & R, but I'm gonna try and do that for every chapter.

I love the interesting mix of shipping going on- can't wait to read more!