Reviews for Pinokyouya and the Golden Haired Prince
Kaluin chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I believe I should have been laughing the whole while because of the plight Kyouya found himself in, being cast as Pinocchio by Hibird, but instead, I can't help but find this a tender and lovely story. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Fluffness chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
...How does this have so little reviews? This was one of the best one-shots I've read in the archive! Your writing style is so nice, at a pace which is neither slow nor fast, and, well, your vocabulary left me feeling slightly dumb. :P

I love how Hibari and Dino are completely themselves! And the whole plot was very well written. It was nice to see that the story had some references to the fairy tale, albeit it not matching the tale's story. Also, the characters using dialogue that matched the era was very enjoyable to read! The Italian words (or Latin ones) were a nice addition too!

Your writing leaves me jealous. :)

Thank you very much for writing this fantastic fic! It really was a beautiful story! :)
Feather Ice chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That was... delightful. I loved most especially how you mixed modern irony and cynicism with the vernacular of Shakespearian times. The story itself was wonderful as well-I'm a sucker for faerie tales anyway-and it was well worth reading. Thank you much for writing it, and I hope you continue to do so. Your writing is truly something special.
Hana1225 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wew

it's unique

Ms Random Freak chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Haha, Hibird is a fantastic storyteller!

But you receive the credit for having writ a most enchanting tale. It was all kinds of wonderful! I love the humor, the sweetness, and the characterization. And the plot too, of course. But I love the way you write it most of all!

I truly delighted in reading it.
natalie chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
this was AMAZING. i enjoyed it very much :)
LaRequinne chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
*laughs*

Good grief, that was delightfully cute-funny!

Semi-ridiculous, but in the best way. It made sense, in its own nonsensical way. :D
Ying-Darkness chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
This is such a well written story and it's so beautiful! I truly enjoyed it.