Reviews for Terms and Conditions
raven-fan14 chapter 6 . 4/20
when will you update ch7?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
How could you leave it here?! İt's getting better and better! İ cant believe it! İ dont say please update because its been 2 years since your last update and i dont think you will evee again but i really wish you finished it then
Guest chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
More chapters
azchick81 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Oh please write more! I'm totally in love with this story!
The Magnificent Pickle Fairy chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
i dont know why the HELL did you stopped writing it but it is GOLD.
PLEASEEEE Update more chapters !
riveragron chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Oh my god, I love this! You haven't update since last year and I don't know if you've stopped writing this, or you just haven't been motivated to, or whatever. Either way, I just wanted to let you know this is amazing and to PLEASE update again whenever you can!
spootycup chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Don't leave it there. Puck can't go back to being a douche please get him back with Rachel.

I need more
nisey610 chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Oh I know Rachel said no strings attached but if the almighty Puckorone's feelings have changed, couldn't her's?

I hope he isn't messing things up with Santana.

Wonderful chapter! Keep it up!

Latr.
Brown-Eyed Brunnete chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
!

I feel so cheated. Poor Puck. Poor Rachel. Awesome Sorry!Kurt.
Brown-Eyed Brunnete chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
D. I'm sorry that my reviews aren't anything really helpful, but this story just makes me SO HAPPY! GUAH!
Brown-Eyed Brunnete chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Guh! BUDDUBDUBDBDUDUDUSSBSUBSUB!

I seriously made those noises when I read this chapter. My family thought I was choking. Or dying. Anyways- Kurt! Is he gonna tell Rachel, or is he gonna be all- I'm going to tell the school because I'm a bitch-personality Kurt? SO MANY DIFFERENT OPTIONS!
Brown-Eyed Brunnete chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Dude. This was BEAUTEOUS. Seriously. Perhaps Puck at the end was the most sweet thing ever. The Smut was good too, which is always nice, and you made it impossibly sweet when you had Puck turn into Noah for a little bit.
Brown Eyed Brunette chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Guah. I have turned into a puddle of goo. He isn't realizing what we are, which is that Puck is falling hard for the charms of a Ms. Berry. And it's wondrous. Now, the question is, did Ms. Berry plan it this way, or not? Hmmmm. Much love and happy writings!
brown eyed brunete chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Dude. This is FUCKING EPIC. J'adore. Its beautiful and wonderful and marvelous and just UNF. I can totally picture Puck doing this, the sexy beast. P
FuyuKoneko chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
I like how Puck went back to his old behavior. I feel like most stories have him changing without any setbacks into his old behavior and that's not very realistic portrayal of human nature. I like the way you wrote Kurt. He's more than just a fashion obsessed guy. He's also really brave when it comes to bullies.