Reviews for World of Warcraft Halo
RANT BEGINS

NO! I just read chapter 7 then you brought in the katana yes it is beautiful looking but they are shit compared to European long swords and ulfbert swords which are much more practical for armored combat. Katana are easy to chip and the entire point can snap off, and if you actually made a katana using better materials would actually make it into a completely different weapon, it has a curve in it made by the flawed metal. To make it a katana you would need to manually bend it damaging the weapon.

I can kinda see why you did buy pls why

END OF RANT
killerman118 chapter 21 . 3/19
When do you think you will be updating because I really like this fanfiction.
killerman118 chapter 7 . 3/13
Hmmm... Master Chief. *raises one hand like a scale* Harem. *raises the other.* That works. What about you guys. *looks around and nods*

P.s I know this is really late but I couldn't resist.
Crazy fan chapter 21 . 2/15
You should make maiev fall in love with chief since they both lost someone dear to them but chief is still the stoic spartan we know
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
God, i hate those piece of shit on reviews only say cool story and put romantic some shit. not only that, but they didn't not read old message about author's dead.

That why every great writer leave. fucking emo and cancer kid.
Slimjim77 chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
BADASS!
OnePunchPlayer chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
Nice~ keep up the good work there Author-san *Thumbs Up*
Toolazytologin chapter 5 . 7/11/2016
Spartans Obey UNSC and ONI higher Ranked Officer not Higher ranked Officers found in a primitive technological World that hasnt shit to do with the UNSC, UEG or ONI, that is absolute ridiculous, we are talking about basic military protocols and this completely shattered my expectatives.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/4/2016
Ok, you made the Chief meet with the Red Dragonflight and even allowed him to bring a Red Dragon into his group.
Now it's time for some UNSC and Covenant personnel to make an appearance.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/3/2016
OF COURSE I want the Arbiter and some Elites there, it's about time they meet some of the Covenant!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/3/2016
"which just leaves the Humans, the Dwarves, Gnomes, the Draenei, the Orcs, Trolls, Tauren, and yes...even the Forsaken."

And let's not forget about the Dragons! Queen Alextrasza is about to have a BIG surprise!
New Universe Returns chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
I know you are no longer reading this, but...

Rest In Peace, Freedom Guard.

We'll always remember you.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2016
It might be OK for a female or more to feel attracted towards the Chief, but remember, NO OPEN ROMANCE! The Chief is not staying in Azeroth forever; one day, he will depart.
Eldagar chapter 21 . 3/26/2016
RIP

Freedom Guard

You will be missed
Lycaon117 chapter 21 . 3/13/2016
You will be remembered for generations of future authors. Rest in peace Freedom Guard.