Reviews for World of Warcraft Halo
Toolazytologin chapter 5 . 7/11
Spartans Obey UNSC and ONI higher Ranked Officer not Higher ranked Officers found in a primitive technological World that hasnt shit to do with the UNSC, UEG or ONI, that is absolute ridiculous, we are talking about basic military protocols and this completely shattered my expectatives.
Ok, you made the Chief meet with the Red Dragonflight and even allowed him to bring a Red Dragon into his group.
Now it's time for some UNSC and Covenant personnel to make an appearance.
OF COURSE I want the Arbiter and some Elites there, it's about time they meet some of the Covenant!
"which just leaves the Humans, the Dwarves, Gnomes, the Draenei, the Orcs, Trolls, Tauren, and yes...even the Forsaken."

And let's not forget about the Dragons! Queen Alextrasza is about to have a BIG surprise!
New Universe Returns chapter 1 . 4/2
I know you are no longer reading this, but...

Rest In Peace, Freedom Guard.

We'll always remember you.
It might be OK for a female or more to feel attracted towards the Chief, but remember, NO OPEN ROMANCE! The Chief is not staying in Azeroth forever; one day, he will depart.
Eldagar chapter 21 . 3/26
RIP

Freedom Guard

You will be missed
Lycaon117 chapter 21 . 3/13
You will be remembered for generations of future authors. Rest in peace Freedom Guard.
Finally, he meets the dragons!
When the hell will he meet with Alexstrasza and the Red Dragonflight? That would be awesome!
Man, when will the Chief meet with the Red Dragonflight?
TheBronzeLine chapter 21 . 2/25
You will be remembered, forever.

Rest in peace, Freedom Guard.
Rest In Peace Freedom Guard, it's sad nobody is going to continue this piece of art that Freedom Guard left behind ):
JumpingToaster chapter 5 . 1/23
Still missing you FG.
justreidabook chapter 21 . 12/18/2015
This is the only story of yours I have ever read. Then, I heard that you died. This may not have as much of an effect on me as some others, but rest is peace.