Reviews for World of Warcraft Halo
shadyxlr chapter 9 . 4/17
Go the H route is my hope but we'll see how it goes right?
shadyxlr chapter 6 . 4/17
Sucks that chief is sterile otherwise he would surely enjoy this harem ;) ;)
shadyxlr chapter 5 . 4/17
Interesting story can't wait to see what will happen.
Guts and Toes chapter 1 . 3/23
aw... i didnt know..May God rest his soul.
Guts and Toes chapter 21 . 3/23
when is the update? excited. and this John's personality is very similar to the fan fic of john in game of thrones hahaha
Gundam-Knight-Chris chapter 1 . 3/7
Has nobody ever heard of the fact that Freedom Guard died? He's been dead for a good long while. He's not gonna be answering your reviews at all.

God rest his soul.
DomR1997 chapter 7 . 2/13
The last thing you would want in a world with things like platemail is a katana. They weren't meant to cut through really thick armor like that, something thicker and tougher than the armor used in Japan alongside the sword. You want mass with a focusing point. The swords the uruk-hai use in the Lord of the Rings would actually work great because of that spike at the end, perfect for punching through armor. But a primarily slashing weapon would be almost useless. The Chief is a soldier, I feel like he'd probably consider that. Even with a standard bastard sword you can flip it around and bludgeon an armored opponent with the hand guard. The dialogue is a little clunky sometimes but you probably don't have an editor so that's to be expected. The actual stories concept itself though is great. I tentatively look forward to the next chapter.
Ashura chapter 5 . 10/24/2017
Someone ripped off your story.
DireProphet chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Dang. Welp, he did done good.
vatsalmdave chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
Kay guys you need to know,
The authors dead.
he's fucking dead.
it's over, there's nothing left to do, and all his friends aren't touching his stories as an act of remembrance so please! please stop requesting shit for this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/23/2017
RANT BEGINS

NO! I just read chapter 7 then you brought in the katana yes it is beautiful looking but they are shit compared to European long swords and ulfbert swords which are much more practical for armored combat. Katana are easy to chip and the entire point can snap off, and if you actually made a katana using better materials would actually make it into a completely different weapon, it has a curve in it made by the flawed metal. To make it a katana you would need to manually bend it damaging the weapon.

I can kinda see why you did buy pls why

END OF RANT
ThatRandomDud chapter 21 . 3/19/2017
When do you think you will be updating because I really like this fanfiction.
ThatRandomDud chapter 7 . 3/13/2017
Hmmm... Master Chief. *raises one hand like a scale* Harem. *raises the other.* That works. What about you guys. *looks around and nods*

P.s I know this is really late but I couldn't resist.
Crazy fan chapter 21 . 2/15/2017
You should make maiev fall in love with chief since they both lost someone dear to them but chief is still the stoic spartan we know
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
God, i hate those piece of shit on reviews only say cool story and put romantic some shit. not only that, but they didn't not read old message about author's dead.

That why every great writer leave. fucking emo and cancer kid.