Reviews for World of Warcraft Halo
The Lone Swordswolf chapter 1 . 6/17
I'm not all that big on WoW, but I really hope you continue this.
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 21 . 6/14
I think I have this story on follow but as you've not done anything with it for a while am not sure. In any case I like where you're going with this and really do hope that the 18 month hiatus will come to an end soon. You've left us on a big cliff and have so much story to tell still. Thanks loads for your hard work on this, looking forward to/hoping for future installments soon.
Astaroth chapter 3 . 5/19
I feel compelled to mention that this is all in direct violation of the Prime Directive.
Sarachi chapter 21 . 4/22
Not bad...i like it.
ok it was good and I really am looking forward to more of this story and the mass effect and GI Joe ones. im also wondering if you are going the harem route for world of Warcraft im hoping so because it will be interesting to see how master chief takes all the romantic advance from the ladies. also im interested in seeing little master chief running around.
C.M.Alm chapter 1 . 2/11
definitely a good start to the series! I look forward to reading it
Allynas chapter 21 . 2/3
Awesome story but it would be interesting to see that Sylvana is not in the bad light. The girl should get the Chance to be at least neural good for once. MC has technology of cloning that could in theory help her and her people become normal again. Give her a chance, She doesn't need to be distrusting right away. For anyone saying they try to break in already, if they don't trust her after so long in the Horde it would be logical that she would try to somehow get to it with out asking assuming mistrust will apply to MC also. I hope writer will make new chapters again.
Letomi chapter 21 . 1/31
Wow... pretty awesome story you have here... Any chance you will try to make more of it? :D
BlueScreen26 chapter 1 . 1/16
No smell of gunpowder with the sniper rifle. It's propelled differently if I remember correctly.
JumpingToaster chapter 21 . 11/24/2014
One of my favorite Warcraft X Whatever crossovers. Very similar in it's premise to FG's other work 'Mass Effect X Halo Spartan Dawn' but if it works why fix it? Better than anything Hollywood has been doing in recent years. I am aware that currently the non-Halo stories are taken priority but that is fine.

H-route for the ladies would be my preference. Not every single female should be after MC but it should be fun to watch a good number of them after him. And those ladies who are into the man should be into 2 groups. One is secondary with slightly less focus on them and the other is primary which basically how the 3 elven ladies are like right now.

I really hope Jaina Proudmoore does become of the primary ones. Sure, in canon she finally found herself in a good relationship but the events that lead up to that pretty much all but destroyed her. Considering how some things are changing in this story maybe she can find happiness without being Azeroth's chew toy.

As for new characters from the Halo universe... Maybe a canon Spartan-II character or a OC Spartan-II made up of one of the ones not shown in the Halo universe. UNSC Spirit of Fire would be nice but that might be a bit too many people to handle. Either way MC needs more people to help him with the administrative and bureaucratic work.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
H couple route please.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
I really like this you did a really good job
LycanFan48 chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
I know this review is late but, I am not goin to be a flaming bastard or hater. When I read this story, I stayed up all damn night reading it. It takes a really interesting story for me to do that. I think that this story is awesome and I know it's up to you if you ever update this again. Keep on writing, don't give up and always challenge yourself! My regards, don't you stop writing. (If you ever have doubts, know that there are people who aren't assholes and love your stories.)
Black508 chapter 20 . 10/29/2014
Oh by the way...can you Chief(John-117) a more variation of close combat weapons. To me katana are OK...BUT where talk about Master Chief here. He can lift 3 times his body weight because the increase mass of both bone and muscle. He could literally weld a two-handed sword with one hand because of his strength and his high. A normal katana would look ridicules on him. Beside a katana is not really best at cutting trough armor, it wasn't design for that. But some people are going to counter that the katana is made out of Mithril so it could cut through normal armor such as steel...BUT would a more longer and powerful weapon such a two-handed sword or a two-handed hammer made for the same material be more effective weapon against armor troops. I'm just saying that heavy weapon style two-handed sword/axes/hammer are made to counter armor. In my opinion Chief would pick a two-handed sword/great-sword because he is the most all-rounder/jack of all trades Spartan II among all of his brother and sister. With the two-handed sword/great-sword he can cut and trust his opponent and even deal some damage to armor.
Final conclusion great story and strong OC characters, you could give Chief a personal army which were given by the Alliance and the Horde to aid his campaign against the Burning Legion. Other than Chief need more variation of melee weapon to make the story more interesting and could you give more BADASS moments like more explosion(Micheal Bay Style) that would be cool.
Black508 chapter 21 . 10/28/2014