Reviews for Butterfly Knives & Hugeass Handguns
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
Oh god, I can't stop laughing! Comedy gold, man!
Absimilard chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
I just love this, funny as hell (seriously, did not laugh like that for some time), the countless references to other things, well done...
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
LMAO So many references!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Actually, Brazil's national language is Portuguese.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
It's to bad you didn't bring in some Team Four Star humor.
the Original Anonymous chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
Okay. I'm at the end, so here's my review:

That was fun.
the Original Anonymous chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Usually, I wait until I get current to comment on a fic, but I might forget this if I don't say it now. While I am not criticizing or contradicting, I really do doubt that Alucard would give two shits if Integra ordered him to turn into female eye candy. While it makes this particular fanfic more comical, I just thought I'd throw that out there. I only came to this conclusion because of his general demeanor about form, as well as one of his personas (the one in which he spent the majority of WWII in no less) is what looks to be a young girl. I scarcely doubt "fan service" is really so detestable a look for him considering he was at some point what many would call a "lolita".
LunarCatNinja chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
I bow to you oh Troll who uses the King of all Trolls in an epic trolltastic story! XD Great job with this, though there is one thing I didn't like, and that would be the Captain dieing... I like him, and there is so much trolling you could do with him... Oh well. LoL W
Shini Tsukai chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Only two chapters in and i'm hooked. Hazama is and always will be my favorite character of all time. Just wish the battles lasted a bit longer. Other than that great work.
BlueMirage chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
So far, this has been the only fanfiction composed of a mishmash of universes that I've liked reading. Sure, that could be due being crackfic, but it's good crackfic. Or trollfic.
Luigi-fan470 chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Oh Hazama, You magnificant troll.
bloodyhunter chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
you do know that alucard was a woman before right? so i don't see how that would affect him. amazing story by the way! and next time you use the N-word please say no offense to anyone. I just..don't want ya ta get in trouble. an i know ya don't mean anything by it! Oo now i can't wait to see what you can do and this is freakin' amazing! *small voice* i think i'm addicted...
Giratina Zero chapter 12 . 9/22/2010
That was the most random series ever. Cannot wait for the sequel. Rachel shoul be in it
Kamen Rider Wizard chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
Ragna in DMC *Body explodes due to the sheer awesomeness* Bang in Gurren Lagann...*Body explodes and I turn into a being of perfect manliness*...by the way awesome name for the second story too
Kamen Rider Wizard chapter 13 . 8/29/2010
YOOO I HAVE PLAYED CONTINUM SHIFT AND I GOT THE TRUE ENDING ...HOLY Fing HECK is all I can say