Reviews for Journey Of Discovery: Part two: Denouement
bja313 chapter 23 . 3/19
I rarelt leave reviews, but I have to show my appreciation. This saga was amazing I have read all 4 parts... There was so much depth with the characters. In this final series I was almost moved to tears when Xena was reunited w/ Solan. She deserved a second chance w/ him & at starting over. Glad Solar got her sight back & gabby went through SO much, but she came out shinning... I read all these stories in 3/4 days span. Now I can get my life back to school loool. Thank you for these amazing trips into your Xenaverse!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/25/2013
This was a wonderful story as are all of these in this amazing saga.
zelwicka chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Journey of Discovery 1,2 and previous two stories about Xena and Gabby are the best fanfiction about Warrior Princes what I've ever read;-) really good work, everything is so real, relationship between Xena and Gabby,and others...Love it! Thank you:-)
mustang17 chapter 23 . 2/29/2012
Make a part 3 please
ivo1617 chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
What a shocking chapter. Xena actually got outmaneuvered or surprised or tricked by another army. She seemed to be doing well with her fighting, but she left the village lightly protected and now the worst has happened. Gabby fought valiantly, but it would be hard even for Xena to dodge an arrow while she is engaged in a fight.

I figured that Lindos would reappear, but what is his reason for coming to the village? He did not strike me like a family man in the first story so is it possible he had other reasons?
ivo1617 chapter 9 . 1/27/2012
This was an emotional chapter for Xena. She finally realizes that she has a family. And it's nice to see that Gabrielle realizes she can still be helpful even if she is not bashing skulls like Xena.

LOL, Joxer in Amazon clothing.
ivo1617 chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Gabby seems to have gotten feistier. It's nice to see that she is taking her role as queen seriously, but she should defer to Xena when it comes to fighting. Fighting is Xena's thing while Gabby is more of a people person.

I don't understand the need for a council meeting. There are a bunch of bad guys headed toward the village and they have to be stopped. The situation seems pretty straight forward so there should not be anything to discuss.

I wonder who those mercenaries are working for. Usually the bad guys Xena encounters tend to pray to Ares...
ivo1617 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Interesting disclaimers. With some of the stories I have come across, there would be people who would be disappointed with the lack of graphic sex scenes. (Don't worry I am not one of them.) Also Xena would need to kick some butt since it was Herc who saved the day in the last story.

Xena seems to be doing well as a mother. However, if it is only Xena with the baby, then where is Gabrielle?
The Lyrical Fox chapter 23 . 10/29/2011
Finally finished this story. Amazing. Just downright amazing. I loved every word. Thank you for dedicating so much time to this...it was truly a fantastic way to spend my time.
the mighty lu bu chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
Great chapter.

The looming battle approaches as Xena tries to resolve the small upsetness that formed between her and Gabrielle. I think Gabrielle understands well enough that Xena means well with her actions.

The looming battle effects everything, every relationship. It's all worry parts of the tribe are going off to battle, and others are going to be waiting behind. I think of wars in american history, plus what I saw in the army where the husbands go off to war while the wives wait.

which is while we only see Piri and not joxer, it's great and telling that he's in the position of the wife if you will as Piri goes off to the battlefield while he himself stays behind.

this is a great chapter, filled with much pre battle drama. Finally, I love the concept of the good bye note, it just adds to the tension built her.

Great tension, great moments, great chapter, great job!
the mighty lu bu chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
Tough trials are here for the Amazons, someone is out to get them and good, that's a nice chunk of manpower to. I'd assert it's not strong enough to take down the Amazons, but I'd wager that someone else is behind this and there is more to this than it seems.

I love your amazon council bit, I can't think of many stories that really take time to show us how the Amazon Government works. Gabrielle wants to lead and fight, I think for more than she is saying, but I think the wisdom is to take care of her son for now, but this isn't going to end. She's going to want the battle I think.

Xena is very protective right now, perhaps overly. Xena might have stepped over her bounds a little, but she did so out of love. The bard is natually angry, but I think they'll take it out later.

This is a great buildup chapter before a big action scene.
the mighty lu bu chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
very nice chapter, you handle action writing quite well.

The familyness of the early part of the scene is refreshing to see and rare in writing and you clearly show the closeness of the two women, as well as just how well apart of the life of the baby is to these to. He's not just some discarded prop as some writers might have done. Very nice.

Then the Amazons come to rescue Xena and Gabrielle and crew from attackers of an unknown sort, I can only wonder who has it in for the Amazons now.

great chapter
Lientjuhh chapter 23 . 7/5/2011
I love it.. Well done.. :) I loved the serie with Xena and Gaby.. :D
the mighty lu bu chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
very nice emotion running through this little section, very well wrote

Nice to see all this happiness, but I know one thing. It can't last. something bad is going to happen, and yea! I'll get to read it.

Anyway, as I said, awesome chapter
the mighty lu bu chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Ironic, I'm reading three stories, including yours that is using Jace in some compacity, and yet he's a rare character seen.

Very nice chapter excellent warm family chapter. Looking forward for more.