Reviews for Pain for You
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I do like this pairing, i dont know why, but i feel that it works better than HueyxJaz. i mean it seems like there is chemistry between them, and also Ming is as cute as she is evil. I would love to see a sequal or some sort of continuation of this.
unknown Master chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
you should write more of these storys ,besides i really like your style of writing keep it up.
Snuckyocookies chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
FINALLY! Gah I get to read this. Damn Ria your style is so pretty, it's like everything you wrote you make it sound way deeper and I love that! :D

But awww poor Huey he got double-crossed and all because he thought he was doing the right thing [ And then on top of that he STILL feels bad about it *sob* oh his bleeding heart, I knew he had feelings deep down in there.

Ming will forever be chinese Bitch (to me anyways) she's effin foul and if I were Huey I woulda broke more then her leg.

Skank.

Well that's all I have to say, this was freakin awesome SON!

Keep writing magically like you do :)
Maria33 a.k.a. Rei Uzumaki chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I like how when I came to the Boondocks category to search for something that dealt with Ming -and Huey-, this was the FIRST THING I saw. w

A-and, I could've sworn I had you on a author's alert or whatever, but, I'm guess not. D *does so*...c there, I've done it.

Everything was really, really nice in here, with everyone in character and everything. 3

A-and, a sequel would be very lovely, yes indeed! owo
TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
First of congrats on getting your HS diploma! Get reasy for the next big step, college! This story is very authentic to the plot of The Red Ball. If the story sorta had a continuity then would have been included in the next ep. Every character is in perfect form as they were created, the plot shows us a different side of our Afro hero and we really get an understanding that NO ONE won that game. I love this a lot and its definitely gonna be something to help inspire my future writings. Good job, Ria-chan! BOONDOCK FANFICTION UPWARDS!
SwagSammich78 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
:O

...

:favorites:

That was so beautifully written I don't know what to do with myself. I read it once. I gaped at it. I read it again. I went and got a sweet tea. I argued more with my mom. I came back and read it again (and I am so serious).

I love this. I love how in character he is, I love how you captured everyone's emotions, and I love how you point out that there truly was no winner, that it's not all in black or white. You even made Ming, despite her douchebaggery, a relateable (sp?) character. And Riley and Grandad were on point, as usual. Holy SMOKES I loved this. It's one of my favorite fics I've read in ages (and I am not sucking up. I do not suck up. It is against my own character)

Oooh! And I noticed you correctly did the character's dialogue! (I mean it wasn't a problem, just something I noticed). Ahhhh this is the bomb!

...Okay, I'm done.