Reviews for Mokomoko and Me
Mimiru chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Why not just body jump it xDD
The Celtic Dragon chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Please continue?
MiniMineCat chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
AHAHAH SO GOOD!
Amelia Ren chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
L-O-L!
Dusty-Evals chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the June 2011 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. /group /Feudal Association/

Our website is located here:

feudal- / feudal/

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:

feudal- / feudal/winners/ 2011-2/june-2011/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:

feudal-pulpfiction feudal/ gallery/thumbnails. php?album98

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:

feudal- /feudal/gallery

Please pick up "site only" awards here:

feudal- /feudal /gallery/thumbnails. php?album98

~The Feudal Association
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

feudal- pulpfiction feudal/

The current nominations pages are here:

feudal- pulpfiction feudal/ nominations/ sample-page/

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/ FeudalAssociation/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

~ The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
ShahzysAngelette chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
Ah, how I've missed seeing this story alert.

Very unique!
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
i love it cant wait for more! lol
MoonPrincess1989 chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
Loved it as always!
gemava chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
i think if you have kagome leave house for a while and make sesshouamru deal with everything by himself then he will make mokomoko be on his best behaviour at least for a while.

or maybe kagome can left him 'eat' some of her miko powers and he can turn bright pink maybe then sesshouamru will just let him go?
Midnightbeast chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
More! :D These are funny! XD Love them, write more when you can! :D
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
i love it wait for more!
ShahzysAngelette chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
Lol! Oh my, will she never best that fluiff? xD

Good little chapter!
Satsukifujin chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
That was funny! Poor Kagome, loosing her side of the bed, my cat does the same thing -_-;
Taiki Kou chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
LMAOROF

OM I had not laughed so hard at every chapter in a long time

your doing a great job please update soon