Reviews for A Stowaway from the Heart
derektomlinson chapter 32 . 2/1/2020
videl smirking at her boyfriend so are we going to make pan or not
The Jingo chapter 32 . 5/12/2016
Excellent fic.
leneypoo chapter 31 . 8/31/2015
womp womp womp
Honestly, it was fate. Vegetasei and the Saiyans were going to die off sooner or later thanks to Vegeta anyways.
Libre Comme la Brise chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I love this story! Even a year later, it's still great! I hope that one day you continue it. But I really appreciate the fact that you ended it in such a perfect place.
Darkened Void chapter 31 . 6/2/2011
This was an awesome story. I can't wait to read what else you have intended for the sequel. Simply awesome!
killer joker chapter 15 . 5/3/2011
its really good i love the story. 3
ResistanceKnight chapter 31 . 10/19/2010
Amazing story so far. Cant wait to see the sequal.
Cionie9 chapter 22 . 8/10/2010
I'm not sure if you read your writings out loud to yourself already, but you may want to consider having someone else proof read it for you. Your writing is very strong but it is littered with spelling and grammatical errors that, sometimes, make it hard to read. I am defiantly not perfect with these things either, but these kinds of things pull the reader out of the world you've created so that they may make sense of what they are reading.
Cionie9 chapter 21 . 8/10/2010
My my this has been an exciting two chapters! I never predicted that Vegeta would regain Super Saiyan status at the same time as Gohan!
Cionie chapter 11 . 8/9/2010
I know I comment a lot but this was just too cute! I was rather surprised at how Videl initiated the whole thing, but it has turned out well! I think I'll agree with the other commenters in saying that this is one of the best stories I've read on DA in a while!
Cionie chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
I'm a little confused, was Kari's mother the one to lay with the king or was it Kari herself?
Cionie chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
So... Saiyains evolved from monkeys and humans from apes? that would explain why we don't have tails and they do :-P
MeiDarkreign chapter 31 . 8/8/2010
Oooh, Vegeta's not going to be happy in the sequel. I like the way you ended this, though I am definitely looking forward to the prequel and the sequel. Great job.
Libre Comme la Brise chapter 31 . 7/18/2010
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! This is by far the best story on this site right now! Please keep writing- do not be discouraged- and take breaks when you need them. ] I'm looking forward to the next few chapters. A little bit of comic relief (Gohan on Earth..ha ha) should be wonderful!
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 31 . 7/17/2010
I do hope you continue this. I want to see how this version of Gohan handles living on Earth! It should be quite humorous.