Reviews for A Stowaway from the Heart
MeiDarkreign chapter 27 . 6/20/2010
Whoa, lots of stuff going on in this one. I think Vegeta has gone off the deep end, big time. It will be interesting seeing a conflict between the Saiyans and the Androids, and this thing they have launched towards Vegeta-sei. And, finally, they reach the asteroid they've been trying to get to. Next chapter should prove interesting.
GohanSSJ2x chapter 26 . 6/20/2010
best chapter! i love how you compared what they went thru during different stages in their lives and how similar their lives were. the fact that they know each other 100% is great no more secrets and videl is loving it and him. Gohan blushing hahaha not he's more human and this is getting interesting there is a new twist. update soon please
GohanSSJ2x chapter 25 . 6/20/2010
love the fact that chichi and bulma are showing up in this to give us there pov of the situation
Libre Comme la Brise chapter 26 . 6/19/2010
I never thought I would be reduced to begging...but..Please update! I'm bubbling over with excitement and curiosity. p
GohanSSJ2x chapter 24 . 6/19/2010
seeing kari's past thru her own eyes was intense. goku has to lighten up a little
anorelei is number one chapter 24 . 6/19/2010
this story is the best Gohan/Videl story out right not. keep it up.
Sonowske chapter 26 . 6/17/2010
Really good story! I started reading this a couple days ago and already got up to chapter 26 yesterday. It was that enjoyable lol

Just wondering though, is Gohan gonna let Videl try to mold him more so that he shows more of his human emotions?
HanaKT chapter 26 . 6/16/2010
It was beautiful!

H.-
Silleto-San chapter 26 . 6/16/2010
Nice... That's all there is to say! (_)V
MeiDarkreign chapter 26 . 6/16/2010
Yay! My call for nummy-nummies was answered! It was very well-done, too. I enjoy picturing Gohan in all his sexiness. I do like the memories too, because we have not really seen too much of Gohan's past. I will definitely wait patiently for the intended prequel, for Bulma/Vegeta is one of my favorite pairings and it will be quite wonderful to see their development in relation to this story. Now that nummies are taken care of, I await further plot. :)
Silleto-San chapter 25 . 6/16/2010
Awesome! Update Soon! (_)V
GohanSSJ2x chapter 23 . 6/16/2010
this is great i didn't think that goten would be in this story.
blewis chapter 25 . 6/15/2010
This story is absolutely brilliant! Easily one of the best I've ever read.

One thing I would really like to see (either in a new story or a new chapter) is a in-depth look into Goku and Chi-Chi's relationship before Gohan's birth. I think it would be interesting to see how they grew to love each other.

Keep up the amazing work!
Libre Comme la Brise chapter 25 . 6/15/2010
C'est sera un mensonge si je tu dire que je n'ai pas excité pour chapitre 26! JE ne peux pas attente! Je l'adore! C'est magnifique et je ne peux pas croire que tu as créé telle une histoire extraordinaire sans tout aider!

(It will be a lie if I tell you that I am not excited for chapter 26! I can not wait! I love it! It's magnificent and I can not believe you created such an extraordinary story without any help!)
MeiDarkreign chapter 25 . 6/15/2010
Wah, evil place to end a chapter! I do like, though, that we finally see Bulma and Trunks. I wanna get the dish on why Vegeta and Bulma a) got together and b) split apart. Totally awesome chapter, but I expect nummy-nummies in the next. :) I impatiently await the next chapter.
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »