Reviews for A Stowaway from the Heart
miss-apple-dbz chapter 25 . 6/15/2010
Eh... well, I bet Goku will come in and interrupt their little session, ne? _ Kekeke.

Aw, it's nice to see Trunks and Goten and Bulma and Chichi! It's a refreshing change of point of view. I really think Goten is so cute. I can't wait until Gohan and Goku meet him! I can't wait until Chichi meets Gokua again too. (I've always been a fan of their relationship ).

Anyway, in regards to another thing, I must agree with Videl. Please don't go vampire on us. I won't bore you with my own personal tastes, and I know that there are probably a million readers out there who *do* want you to go vampire on us, but... T_T, please don't! _ (Ack, oh well, it's your story. You can write whatever you want, right? )
MeiDarkreign chapter 24 . 6/15/2010
Kakarot really must have a lot of self-control. It was cool to see him finally meet her. I wonder how Chi-Chi will react to her?
Libre Comme la Brise chapter 24 . 6/14/2010
I loved this chapter! It was very...complex- the way you wrote it was excellent. At first I was confused because I was like "wait...how did videl get there... Oh! I get it..She's experiencing Kari's past! I get it. lol" And it made things very clear for me! I love this story so so so much! And I'm so happy you did 2 chapters today D I can not wait for you to update again. You're doing an excellent [beyond excellent..beyond magnificent] job!
IceNight009 chapter 23 . 6/14/2010
So Gohan is going to meet Chichi and Goten? I can't wait for that fiasco. And what the hell is Videl doing to herself? I absolutely love this story, so please update soon.
Libre Comme la Brise chapter 23 . 6/14/2010
Oh my gosh! I'm so nervous about what's going to happen to Videl... I was getting kind of grossed out reading that ending part of Chapter 23...lol but I suppose that means you're good at detail.
miss-apple-dbz chapter 23 . 6/14/2010
I have to apologize; I haven't been reviewing the previous chapters. I got a little lost along the way (hehe, you were serious about how this wasn't easy-reading), so I just waited until the chapters came so things would clear up. I guess this chapter was what I was waiting for.

I'm so happy that Goten's around! I always had a feeling that Chichi might be keeping him, _; I'm sure he can make things just a little bit lighter. As for Videl, I truly feel sorry for her. It's not easy being abducted by aliens and being told that you're part of their race. I really don't think Goku should be so hard on her though, just because she's Kari's daughter; that barely even makes any difference (except for fighting, maybe), because Videl was raised by a completely different set of people.
Silleto-San chapter 23 . 6/14/2010
Awesome!
MeiDarkreign chapter 23 . 6/14/2010
Finally the story of Kakarot and Chi-Chi is further told. I'd like to eventually see the Bulma/Vegeta aspect, mostly because I'm a sucker for the B/V pairing in general. The tension between Gohan and Kakarot was well done; I've noticed you tend to do tension between characters very well, and that adds a nice level of enjoyment to the story. I look forward to the next chapter.
MeiDarkreign chapter 22 . 6/14/2010
Yay, another update! I truly enjoy the dynamics of Videl and Gohan's relationship, but I am very intrigued by Kakarot and his motives as well. I patiently await the next chapter.
GohanSSJ2x chapter 22 . 6/13/2010
Yea that was a storm poor gohan I hope he can help videl. Are they going to earth? If they did go I know ssj gohan could protect it
Gohan and Videl chapter 22 . 6/13/2010
Super awesome to the maxed extream keeeep it uuuuuuuup!
Silleto-San chapter 21 . 6/13/2010
Awesome! I see a super awesome super saiyan fight coming up (I hope). Update real Soon! (_)V
chimney leaf chapter 21 . 6/13/2010
Wow, things are moving on well, although I was sad to see the end of Kari, she was really beginning to grow on me.
GohanSSJ2x chapter 21 . 6/13/2010
kari was killed! wow that was unexpected! I wonder is gohan going to live on earth now? vegeta is way to cocky with his new super saiyan power, i hope gohan takes him out soon. great update it very well written.
me chapter 21 . 6/13/2010
you fucking rock this story is bad ass!
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »