Reviews for 03 07AU 42
xForbiddenLoveBitesx chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Oh. My. God. "Not quite so human as you thought anymore..."? I knew it, I knew Bad Wolf would come back! Thank you so much for writing this, I love this whole series beyond comprehending, keep up the amazing work :)
AthenaGirl823 chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
Can't wait till I get to watch "human nature" so I can read the fic!
AthenaGirl823 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Hmm... interesting. But just bloody propose properly already doctor!
Epicshadow13 chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
You're so mean!
seekerchasing chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Rose marry-on tyler?

now you're just being mean

anyway, loved that little trip into the past
Window2MySoul chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
-_- that's all i have to say to you.

HE NEEDS TO PROPOSE ALREADY! I'm going insane here :)
Ayjah chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
He just luckedout that her middle name is Marion. Otherwise his recovery would not have been as slick.
timano chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
An exciting and eventful story coupled with a romance-well written and somewhat inspired too! 10 out of 10 stars.
Kathryn Hart chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
I LOVE THAT WHOLE CHAPTER WITH NINE AND ROSE! How creative is that! Five stars! Of course, 42 is my very favorite episode of series 3, wish you could've written more about that, but I still thoroughly enjoyed the story! :D
LiteraryRomantic chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
This entire series has been brilliant so far. I can't wait for the next one, I love reading versions of Human Nature with Rose. They always turn out much differently than with Martha. Is she a Time Lady or just changing slightly?
MyRebelWithin chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
This is my first time commenting on the story (I think...lol) and I just want to say how much I am loving it...it's brilliant. You see, I'm a huge Rose/Doctor Shipper. I think they deserve a Happy Ending. I have read many 'Series 3 w/Rose' This is the best one by far. I love the progress of the characters.

I like that you skipped over '42' not my favorite episode and the whole thing with The Master and Martha at the end is so...uh...can't even describe it. Oh my god.

I hope you don't skip 'Human Nature' & 'Family of Blood' I would love to see Rose in it. Will being human give The Doctor new courage? Here's hoping The Doctor/John Smith doesn't break Rose's heart with Joan. (fingers crossed)I say let Joan be forgotten, he loves Rose.

I have one question I hope you will answer. Will this have a Rose/Doctor Happy Ending? I don't think my heart can take another crashing blow. I mean after Series 2, then series 4, then the Specials; I can't it's too hard. Please at least a Yes or No answer. I can't read all the way to the end and have my heart break yet again for these two. I'm just recovering from the Specials end.

(If you're taking begging. Then *on my knee* I beg let them be happy in the end.) LOL

I hope I was not rude. :)

PEACE&LOVE
WeepingAngel123 chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
42 wasn't one of mah favourite episodes - 'twas boring and was a basic rip-off of TIP/TSP, imo - so I like that you've skipped it, kinda! P I really like what you've down in this chapter - 'tis a very CheeseOnToastWorthy idea. And you've got the Master's characterisation down really well.

Awwh, Martha, you no listen to Burroughs! Or that footage! Adeola - your scarily identical cousin XD - was already dead, long before the Doctor sonicked her. )

Possessed by the sun? O_O but awesomeness on a stick at the same time! You so NEED to do a one-shot on that - hehe!

Human Nature next! Yatzee!

WeepingAngel123 chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Awwh, so naiice!

Hah, laiike the idea of zeh whole thing being in one biig time-loop/circular paradox thingamabob, with everything having already happened to the Doctor and stuffs. Nine must've been vair confuzzled and surprised, indeed. Bananarific and productive idea!

Luurve the lil' comparisons between present-day!Rose (ohh, you know what I mean) and younger Rose!

Lulz for zeh awkward on the captain's chair kiss!

WeepingAngel123 chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
Fab chapter!

Is this Rose wearing the same blue leather jacket a certain canon!Rose was wearing in Turn Left/Stolen Earth/Journey's End (wait, or was that one purple?)?

*waves wildly to Nine and younger!Rose* HALLO! *ducks behind newspaper again* THIS P- p- p- paradox? Oohlala, wonder if the Reapers will pop up... hopefully not, 'cos the Doctor's not that muchies of an idiot surely. *nervous laughter* Or IS HE? *dramatic music* o_O Hehehe!

WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
42! Yayness!1!one!

This be sweeter than sugar, and the Doctor is such an adorkable fool.

WOOP, there's more chapters! LOTS more chapters to indulge mahself in! *cackles* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ] ...*clears throat*