Reviews for The Lazarus Effect
Chloes-Cheese chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Very well done and surprisingl well thought out and written. I was not expecting this high of caliber when I clicked on this fic. Good job you.
I greatly enjoyed this as obviously Leon lived but they never explained how. Each of these was enjoyably plausible and that made me happy.
Thanks for this.
LEON LIVES!
Tuli-Susi chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
You know, you make a good point... what DID the dragon eat?

Ah, love Leon, lol. I like all your scenarios, apart from the one involving Morgana (and maybe the last one...), then I think they were all pretty possible. After all, Arthur did execute a good drop and roll!
WitchyWeasel chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
I really liked this one. How do you think these up? I can't believe I never actually considered what the dragon ate before now. Great chapter as usual!
White As Snow chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
I always wondered what the Dragon ate! ;D
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
0.o Well that's a new! Never thought about this one!

...I just had a plot bunny thought..."what if" Leon had magick?

Anyway, great one-shot. :)
Leelu chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Aw Morganna and Leon, I could get used to that. These oneshots really have appeal, I hope the mystery of what happens to a dragon corpse will be solved by the showrunners. (Dragon Heart- to the stars!)
White As Snow chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
Ah, Morgause and Morgana go so nicely together. It's so easy to think they're sisters. :D And Leon...well, I'll just say this: he's very lucky.;D
White As Snow chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
Stop, Drop and Roll! LOOOL. Basic fire saftey that we're taught in primary school. ;D

Haha, Merlin was the only one thinking logically...and as usual, he gets no credit.
White As Snow chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
AHAHA, Merlin's typical fail excuses. The whet stone made me crack up. ;D

And yes. A heatproof shield would have SAVED THEM ALL. But no, for some reason, they chose not to. God. :D And I loved how they were all concerned about Merlin's clothes!
White As Snow chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Oh my God, so true! Did they all think that the Dragon crawled into a hole and died? Its body disappeared or dissolved into acid? Jeez. ;D

Loved this: In a land of myth and a time of magic, there lived a great knight able to defy the laws of death itself… his name… Leon... HAHAHAHA.
ElodieAuvray chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
awww so sweet! loved that you incorporated morgana into this, I'm hoping she's getting more screen time this season. was hepzibah another mythical character? I know you're big on detail so I wondered...anyway great chapter, this could definitely be used to explain his return! :) x
albaKonst chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
This is undoubtedly my favourite chapter so far! I can't wait for Morgana to come back in the series and I want to know what Morgause has been telling har and so what her attitudes towards Camelot will be like (presumably she will hate Merlin for trying to poison her and Uther for all the terrible atrocities he's committed and everyong else just because of Morgause's influence). But I like that Morgana shows compassion for people like Leon who she liked before and so does still. Awesome inclusion of the whole Cornelius Sigan thing. Best one so far; please keep them coming!

If there was some Leon/Morgana shipping there, then I'm strongly in favour of it!
WitchyWeasel chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
I see what you meant when you said this chapter was going to be different and I loved it! I thought Morgana was really well written and I'm glad to see that she's not best pleased about being used. Your description of what happened before Arthur and Merlin arrived in 2x12 showed her internal conflict well.

It's nice that you hinted at history with Leon being so kind to Morgana and helping her with swordplay. I'm always fond of a little bit of insight into pre-series character relationships and we know so little about Leon.

This was a very interesting intallment which I never would have come up with but found it excellent all the same. One can't help but wonder how this miraculous resurrection would be explained back in Camelot :)

Please keep the great ideas coming!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Did I just saw a small Morgana/Leon shipping here? :)

Great chapter/one-shot.