Reviews for Blind Faith
emthereble chapter 49 . 10/16
Brilliant, but are you ever going to finish it?
Swordalfgun chapter 28 . 10/1
ha ha very funny,
ksilisab basilisk mirrored
Marti3P chapter 49 . 9/8
Isnt mrs norris petrified?
LunaL7 chapter 42 . 7/17
Chapter 42, it actually is "Harry and me" since it's in the preterite of the sentence

But I love the story so far :) very interesting
Fick Chick chapter 49 . 7/9
This is interesting, plot-wise. My advice would be to work on your spelling.
flynsqrrl chapter 49 . 5/21
I was so glad to see someone adopted this fic! I like what you've done with it and hope it will be continued. One slight issue I saw in chapter 49 was that Mrs. Norris was petrified in the beginning of second year and couldn't be stalking the halls. Other than that and some spelling I think you've done a great job with the plot.
Hope college, if still going on, is going well for you!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 17 . 2/28
I usually don't post a review in the middle of a story unless it's a new chapter or the end, but I've got to say, the ending to this chapter was epic. It's like something you see at the end of a really suspenseful movie. Kudos to you for that!
It's madam PINCE you twit!
Don't you read the books
And it's MISS Granger, NOT MRS Granger
jadethetroll chapter 49 . 2/19
but Ms. Norris should stil be petrified, shouldn't she?
kazuki12akirah chapter 14 . 10/29/2015
Why the heck Dumbledore gave Neville Harry's Family Invisible Cliak..its practically his inheritance from his ancestors...
Darth Gumby chapter 30 . 8/17/2015
Dumbledore is a git!
Darth Gumby chapter 26 . 8/17/2015
I probably should have voiced this long ago in chapter 1… but as much as I enjoy the premise of this story, Mad Eye Moody is a classic example of why there are no truly blind wizards in the Harry Potter universe. If Harry lost his sight because his eyes were damaged….. they would simply replace his eyes.
Harry would end up seeing better than most people.
Darth Gumby chapter 24 . 8/17/2015
"This is not negotiable, Mr Potter," the headmaster interrupted. "Your Transfiguration and Charms work last term were barely acceptable. I'm going to ask you to trust me in that I know what's best for my students."

Dumbledore is an arrogant prick. Harry can’t “see” inanimate objects and the curriculum is geared towards transfiguring objects he can’t envision. If they had bothered to let him transform something he’d seen before…..he’d be much better.
This part didn’t ring true for me, if Dumbledore has given up on Harry as the chosen one…why would he care enough to meddle in Harry’s class schedule?
bleubirdsong chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
I normally don't review the first chapter but I thought it a funny coincidence that your story, while extremely different so far, has a similar premise to mine. Meaning, blind Harry who can see magic, lol. And here I thought I was being original!

Nevertheless, it sounds interesting so far. Dudley becoming comatose is quite a twist, as he is now unlike his canon self completely. The fact that Harry now has to coexist with Petunia is an intriguing beginning.

I can't believe Dumbledore! Quite rude, you know, denying someone treatment due to "safety issues". Would that really be enough to merit minimal action taken?

Anyway, going to continue reading! ;D
Nicholas chapter 43 . 4/2/2015
You definitely need a beta or something to work on your word usage. The story is very good, but could be better if an editor worked through spelling and usage errors.
1,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »