Reviews for Blind Faith
bleubirdsong chapter 1 . 7/11
I normally don't review the first chapter but I thought it a funny coincidence that your story, while extremely different so far, has a similar premise to mine. Meaning, blind Harry who can see magic, lol. And here I thought I was being original!

Nevertheless, it sounds interesting so far. Dudley becoming comatose is quite a twist, as he is now unlike his canon self completely. The fact that Harry now has to coexist with Petunia is an intriguing beginning.

I can't believe Dumbledore! Quite rude, you know, denying someone treatment due to "safety issues". Would that really be enough to merit minimal action taken?

Anyway, going to continue reading! ;D
Nicholas chapter 43 . 4/2
You definitely need a beta or something to work on your word usage. The story is very good, but could be better if an editor worked through spelling and usage errors.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 14 . 3/27
the cloak... isn't it harry's by birthright?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 49 . 2/20
interesting, but you have some spelling errors... er... and in one of the chapters... you wrote the number 6 ...6...6... can you change it? it sounds evil.
DrowningDemons chapter 49 . 1/24
ITS BEEN 3 YEARS UPDATE PLEASE
merlinreveal3 chapter 49 . 1/17
Hadn't Mrs. Norris been petrified?
fiction writer 528 chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
Monty python and the holy grail
jon reeve chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
Well, I can't say I enjoyed that. I believe the original fic was better overall. That, combined with the fact that you don't seem inclined to finish means that I won't be continuing this story to the second year.

I was disappointed mostly, but at least some people like your changes.
TheGhostOfTheUchiha chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
Your story is great so far. I will have to speak to you about having a beta reader though. It would help.
hypercell chapter 23 . 9/21/2014
What happened to Merlin's house? I miss it!
Daniel6 chapter 33 . 9/17/2014
You mentioned Daredevil! Sweet! You know, the very first Harry Potter fanfiction I wrote was Harry becoming Daredevil! I was going to post a reply until after reading everything, but after the Matthew Murdock Easter egg moment I had to!
Inscriffany2 chapter 29 . 7/23/2014
Am I the only one who remembered that Harry bought a Nimbus at Diagon Alley before 2nd year started in this fic? Why is he riding one of the school brooms, both here and at Quidditch tryouts? You've done a pretty good job at taking the story over from the original author, but if you're going to make changes it would be helpful if those changes continued throughout the story.
The Magnetic Witch chapter 30 . 7/14/2014
Tell me I'm n0t the 0y 0ne wh0 n0ticed the backwards spelling 0f Basilisk? XD
Coronach chapter 49 . 7/11/2014
you do know that norris is petrified...?
Guest chapter 21 . 6/25/2014
everytime i read this chapter i hate you more and more, i mean really, why are you such an effing asshole. he's ffed up enough stop adding to it you moron, it;s like a cat with three legs and you decide he only needs two so you chop off the third. and just like every other author you think you're being clever or original, but your not, same plot same crap
1,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »