Reviews for Blind Faith
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 14 . 3/27
the cloak... isn't it harry's by birthright?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 49 . 2/20
interesting, but you have some spelling errors... er... and in one of the chapters... you wrote the number 6 ...6...6... can you change it? it sounds evil.
DrowningDemons chapter 49 . 1/24
ITS BEEN 3 YEARS UPDATE PLEASE
merlinreveal3 chapter 49 . 1/17
Hadn't Mrs. Norris been petrified?
fiction writer 528 chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
Monty python and the holy grail
jon reeve chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
Well, I can't say I enjoyed that. I believe the original fic was better overall. That, combined with the fact that you don't seem inclined to finish means that I won't be continuing this story to the second year.

I was disappointed mostly, but at least some people like your changes.
TheGhostOfTheUchiha chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
Your story is great so far. I will have to speak to you about having a beta reader though. It would help.
hypercell chapter 23 . 9/21/2014
What happened to Merlin's house? I miss it!
Daniel6 chapter 33 . 9/17/2014
You mentioned Daredevil! Sweet! You know, the very first Harry Potter fanfiction I wrote was Harry becoming Daredevil! I was going to post a reply until after reading everything, but after the Matthew Murdock Easter egg moment I had to!
Inscriffany2 chapter 29 . 7/23/2014
Am I the only one who remembered that Harry bought a Nimbus at Diagon Alley before 2nd year started in this fic? Why is he riding one of the school brooms, both here and at Quidditch tryouts? You've done a pretty good job at taking the story over from the original author, but if you're going to make changes it would be helpful if those changes continued throughout the story.
The Magnetic Witch chapter 30 . 7/14/2014
Tell me I'm n0t the 0y 0ne wh0 n0ticed the backwards spelling 0f Basilisk? XD
Coronach chapter 49 . 7/11/2014
you do know that norris is petrified...?
Guest chapter 21 . 6/25/2014
everytime i read this chapter i hate you more and more, i mean really, why are you such an effing asshole. he's ffed up enough stop adding to it you moron, it;s like a cat with three legs and you decide he only needs two so you chop off the third. and just like every other author you think you're being clever or original, but your not, same plot same crap
Kathryn P chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
Well I am feeling even worse than before, not depressed but sick. I need to get up and get more pain meds but right now I do not trust myself to get there and not fall. Well wish me luck I am going to need it to get their without another cuncution (sorry suck at spelling and spell check wouldn't help me with this one). Lol. But seriously wish me luck and please for the love of all things holy do NOT say' break a leg' with my luck I might. Hope I'm not annoying you mister therapist. (It would be pretty cool to see if you could make a therapist go completely and utterly insane). ;)
Kathryn P chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
We'll this is actually starting to cheer me up. I love story's where harry is in slytherin and is still undeniably a light wizard/ good person. And yes I know the two aren't interchangeable but if you don't like well that is really to bad for you and you need to be less sensitive. Although if anyone says all slytherins are evil kick their asses for me will you. Well love you bye.
1,232 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »