Reviews for The Auction
Jui-Imouto-Chan chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
Sad but happy ending. Nice job.
LunaWalker chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
Amazing story you should do a story on the day the have together it would be fun please
flygon3300 chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
i wonder how things go from here...

at least they know their feelings for each other :D
Roweena5000 chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
This story is amazing. The characterization is so well done, and I laughed so hard at Komui and his crazy antics. XD And Allen's flirting, poor Lavi.

I really like how we get to read Lavi's record of what happened along side with the story, it took me until the third chapter to really catch up to what those words in italics was, even if the thought was gnawing at the back of my mind after the second chapter. I love how this adds a dimension to the story without giving too much away, very well done.

Another thing I absolutely adore and love is how you, despite this being a comedy, manage to weave in the reality of being an Excorcist, of Allen being under Link's surveillance and the very real threath of the 14th. When Lenalee convinces Allen to go along with the auction, and how he tells Link to back off, that whole scene is one of my utmost favorites in this one.

The last chapter, when they finally talk it over, I loved reading it. I love how it's not easy and quick and all lovey-dovey, but real and angsty and so very Lavi and Allen. I feel like I cannot express properly how much I love this story. Thank you, so much.
Jadis vi Britannia chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
Beautiful. I could not stop smiling while I was reading through. You brightened mg day, dear, with this wonderful fic. Thank you!
Unnoticed Observer chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
I really, really like this. This is oh so real. Not the... "and they lived happily ever after" kind off thing because those things don't have real problems. I really like this.
Josie Audriguez chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
AWWW! that was such a sweet story! I'm so glad I read it!
0FR hineninja on lj chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
It didn't end. Lavi's still a virgin.

But Jesus Christ, that shocked me. I came here innocently expecting some pleasant-but-mediocre cutesy fangirl shit to pass the time while I recovered from oral surgery. What I found was this brilliantly-written, emotionally raw, totally unexpected masterpiece. I was riveted to my monitor. I forgot to drink my sugar-free pudding.

Which made the codeine irritate my stomach, but I didn't even fucking care.

Excuse me while I go voraciously read everything you've ever typed.

And finish this, god damn it.
Kawaii Bishyness chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
that was so pretty xD

the ending... well you're not done yet, i meant the chapter

i liked how you laced the words together nicely, showing the comfort and slight fear of how they said it. It was really good! please write more!
DarkenedMoonlight chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
i love this story it soo cute XD i like the way it was as if put in journal but it showed the events as if it were happeneding ... its a very intreguing way of writing i like it :)

thanks for updating and writing this story

-AN1M3
pirara96 chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
i like it :] i think it needs a sequel tho.
The Puppeteer Master chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Aww cut3.
waterlit chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
Wow. Tell me, is this story over and done with? D: I think it is, but I can't be sure. If it's the end already... time flies :/ I liked it. The ending was somewhat vague, but it's realistic that way.

I'm also glad to see that they hadn't kissed by the end, unlike many other fics where they jump into each other's embrace and kiss and stuff. Good job on this whole thing haha hope to read more of your other works soon (:
Confused Muse chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
It's over...whoa. Big Bang indeed, ha. But it was all awesome, so...

Loved the way you went with this chapter. Their conversation, and the way it wasn't a typical fairytale type ending; like, they didn't promise love or anything. But it was still sweet (Crown Clown, aw!). And the Kanda/Lenalee subplot throughout the whole thing was cute, too.

Thanks for sharing this story!
dgm-mega fan chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
This was an awesome story I enjoyed reading it
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »