Reviews for Waking Up
Yessir chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
This, was totally sexy...XD
Guest chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
I'm waitiing on the next part
Ashley chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
Please write more!
Ashley chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Oh my gosh I love this so much! I was so sad that L.A. died in the anime and this is the only fanfic I have found so far. :) It is really fantastic writing too!
Athena's phoenix chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
Awww...there's no more... :(

I love this story so much. Please finish it! I beg you! (Will LA get together with Ellis? Will Jesus loose a finger? And will Nadie find out that it wasn't Ellis in her bed?)
Athena's phoenix chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
Ha! Damn, that was funny! Oh, LA, you have betrayed your precious Ellis. XD

Brilliant! I just love this story.
Athena's phoenix chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
"Look kid, if you want a date just go ask someone out. Don't follow them around like a stalker."

Ahahahaha! And THAT is a lesson that LA truly needs to learn: stalking someone does not make them like/love you. That, and that acting like a creep, killing people, and almost killing the friends of the target of the object of your affections does not make ANYONE like you.

Great chapter! (LA got hit with a brick. XD ...snickers.)
Athena's phoenix chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Hehehe...LA went all that way... and then just left! This is looking good so far; I can't wait to read the next chapter...so this is where I'll end the review for now. XD
MC-GAR-IL chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I was wondering why you would make Ellis only say her name over andnover. I think she would just sing the amigos taco theme song over and over or just be completely silent. So I had a suspicion but it wasn't confirmed until i read 'I love you Ellis'

Sounds interesting a story in LA's pov original totally going to keep reading.
Dreamer Naos chapter 11 . 3/16/2011
Thank you so much for creating this story. L.A. is one of my favourite characters. When I watch El Cazador de la Bruja (anime) I instantly fell in love with him and felt so sorry for him.

This is a great fanfic. I look forward to reading future chapters.
Yuki hayashi chapter 11 . 1/24/2011
Loved it! Loved it so much I couldn't put it down. (Well that is until it came to chp 11 and then I had to put it down cause its still a in-progress story) Defintely add this to my favorites. And I'm defintely hoping to see L.A X Ellis (Mainly the reason why I picked this up. After being spoiled about how Ellis views Nadie at the end...)
KylieAyn chapter 11 . 9/11/2010
lol L.A is so hawt when he's threatening people and being evil...uh, I mean, wow he was being really mean... X_x

cool chapter!
kachie chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
x I think I'm scared for the Amigo Tacos manager
KylieAyn chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
lmao i love evil LA! XDDD
KylieAyn chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
lol coolio!

can't wait for the next chapter!