Reviews for P r i n c e O f T i m e
deepblue1028 chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
It's been a while since I read any of the Percy Jackson books, so I have to admit my memory's fading - but judging by what I remember, your characterization is really strong and your dialogue is pretty nice as well. For one thing, the concept is absolutely fantastic; I think you can get some really cool character development out of Percy. I do think your story could benefit from longer chapters, though, and more descriptions as opposed to just mostly dialogue. There are also a few minor grammatical errors, which is why I think this story could benefit greatly from having a beta reader.

Overall, this is very intriguing, though not without its flaws. Just one last piece of advice for you: do NOT go for the whole time paradox plot. It's cliche. Good luck!
kello chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
Keep it up! I want to read more about it!
ImmaTheta chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE! PLEEEAAASSSEEE! This is the most awsome story I have ever heard. Pleaaassseee continue and update as soon as you can.
The Strategist chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
Please update!PLEASE!
cheshiresapprentice chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
this storys awesome! so please continue it pretty please with suger on top!
Kaitiou A chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
I hope you will update this story some day because its really good.
Bobby chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
Pretty pretty pretty please update
bable631 chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
dude just make more ive been waiting for like half a year for u to make more!just make more its just that noone saw this storie,i bet everyone wouuld love ur work...i cant live without this storie finnished
poseidon262 chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
Ahh! You stopped producing chapters! I really like your idea and the plot so far so please, please continue to write. I want to know Percy's reaction to the one-way Iris message.

Please continue!

bable631 chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
it was amazing
monse chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
English is not my language

but i like this fic. please continuant
Liz77 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
I love it please update!
BonnieBlueNinja chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
I love the new chapter. Please continue the story
SonoftheSea12 chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
I love this story! YOU'VE GOT TO UPDATE! -SonOfTheSea-
theinspiration4ever chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
The story is getting a little slowly but I enjoyed reading it all the same. U do not have to change a thing. it is still a good maybe great story.