Reviews for All The Time It Takes To Hold It Right
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
So sweet
Random Girl chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I first read this story when I was in high school, when Glee was still airing, and I remember being obsessed with it. I am now a rising college senior (so crazy how much time has passed!) and my very serious boyfriend and I broke up a few days ago. I have absolutely no idea why, but this fan fic legitimately popped into my head shortly after my devastating break up. I have not been watching or even thinking about Glee, nor have I logged onto the fanfiction website in YEARS. I don't even have a fanfiction account! But this story randomly popped into my mind. Isn't that crazy?

Anyway, I then knew that I had to find this particular story. I didn't remember what it was called, what your username was, where to even begin to look for it. I just knew that it was a one-shot, a St. Berry, etc, little facts like this...so I used what little info I could remember and spent a solid hour tracking this down. I knew IMMEDIATELY when I had found it. I started to start it and thought, "This is it. This is the story. I can feel it."

No idea why this resonated with me so much, but the way you told this story about Jesse and Rachel, for whatever reason, made me think of my ex boyfriend and myself. I guess perhaps I'm deep-down hoping that we too will reunite years later.

But enough about me. What's important here is your story. I just wanted to tell you that I think it's so well written and relatable. It's a great telling of a romance between two people who have not seen each other in years. Great dialogue and descriptions. Love everything about it. And I hope it makes you happy that your fanfiction popped into some random girls mind years and years later during one of the hardest times of her life. In a weird way, reading your fanfiction has helped me so much.

I truly think that you are such an excellent writer and thank you so much for sharing this!
Tar-Celebrian chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Awww!
I enjoyed reading your story! I think both of them needed to grow up before being able to have a healthy relationship. You gave us that, thank you :)
I love that they're still competitive and headstrong. Your last line was the reminder of that : "Broadway. Tonys. Money. Fame". I think you managed to capture their essence with a few words. Royalty indeed :)
Your characterization of Jessie and Rachel (of course he would be almost desperate to make it work, of course she would be the one afraid of giving too much) is good, especially these moments when Rachel is satisfied to learn he is an understudy, when he confess he thought about them, when they struggle to accommodate their ambitions and their relationship, when everything seems to fall into place, when they realize that they are good for each other.
An excellent piece of Glee, after so many months!
Abi117 chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Absolute perfection, I'm blown away. Loved every word, I eish there was more!
DorkQueen chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Back reading Rachel/Jesse fanfics. Because after all this time, they were endgame.
This was beautiful, thank you.
hazeleyes2881 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Loved this! I just recently started reading St. Berry fics. And this one was great!
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This was an amzing story... I ship St. Berry less than most of my other ships but this was truly a wonderful story to read about them and I could easily see all of this happening and... It's a really wonderful story and I loved it! :)
luise chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
cuuuuuuuuuute
anjumstar chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This was adorable. Very well written and true to their characters. And I like how you didn't refer to Finn as a 'bumbling oaf' like most people do. It was very simple, but perfect. I can totally see Rachel as being Sophie.
Alex Hess chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Thank you! This is beatiful, Jesse is... so perfect
MezMaroon8 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Aw this was the perfect St Berry futurefic, my hopes are they reunite on Broadway and grow out the flaws in their teens. Just a gorgeous storyn so well crafted and beautifully written
Politics.and.Prose chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This is the only St. Berry I've ever been able to read. I LOVE IT. So wonderfully written and I love your Jesse. Well done. You're extremely talented.
stopthenrewind chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Oh my god, this is just so, so gorgeous and I loved it to bits. This is all kinds of awesome.
SpyKid18 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This was just wonderful. Thank you for sharing :)
StoryGirl02 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
.amazing! Honnnnnnnestly. You are such a great writer, I love love love love love this.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »