Reviews for Blood Stained Fingertips
Noob Slifer chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I don't understand the english very well, but I just loved this fanfic.
And lots of you written, as well. Congratulations!
cschik chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
...wow. :claps:
Nameless Sky chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Suspense... So very true. Not only did this have me on the edge of my seat, my sister had to actually come by and make me sit back before I would fall forward and onto my small, cheap desk and laptop xD

But my RL aside, this was just so, so, so! Gah, hold on, something like alluring, dark, exploring, exhilarating, stupefying, and it really makes you think about it... It actual could be cannon, it's so much like cannon actually that it's almost scary, but rather refreshing in another way.

and I just gotta quote my favs...

"What have I done?"

Except Ryou, who sits quietly in the corner and watches them all with a half-smile and hooded eyes.

Ryou is someone to be pitied, not feared.

Ryou can't help but wish this was true.

The woman smiles, a sad, reminiscent smile. "No. But we owe it to the boy that shares that murderer's body."

Ryou sits in the cell and laughs.

There is more, but these are just to name a few... but there are just to many, and this really was amazing.
Andy B chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I liked this because mental illness is rarely touched upon in this series, despite how likely it would be. As an aside, I find it amusing that you chose to use DID, simply because Malik appears to actually have DID, though no one calls it that. Off topic, sorry. The idea was very original, and it was a good read.
deactivated82940 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
"Mummy?""…""W-why are you bleeding?"

AHAHA. That was so lovely. I adore how you didn't just come out and say something like 'he stabbed her in the back' and instead it's implied and understated.

"...little boy with the white hair and the blood-stained fingertips."

Ooh, the repetition of this line is beautiful.

"Is this what it comes down to then, Yuugi? You and me. That's all it ever was- our others, they never existed. Can't you see that? It was only ever us. Never anyone else. Just you and your desperate delusions. Just me and my sick, twisted mind."

I'm afraid I have no coherency. Alas, I must squee. *squee!*

"Yuugi doesn't even get a chance to scream."

Again, I really think the understatement/implying worked for this fic's kind of MaybeMundaneMaybeMagic air.

I think you did a fantabulous job of explaining the world through their minds, and how it fits in. I mean, there are a few places where that belief stretches thin but overall I think you covered it well enough. It's certainly an interesting look on canon. But NUUU Yuugi and Ryou aren't (that) crazy! /clings to canon/ Still, excellent work and this has been one my favorite fics of all time
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
That was awesome, a very dark take on the whole thing... I just love it! Bravo! XD
Kankoku-ssi chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Wow. o_O This makes so much freaking sense! *nods hyperly* I LOVE this take on it! :D
Calm Envy chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Stories about mental illnesses, my weakness.

I liked this.

Maybe I'm the only one, but it would have been nice if the death hadn't been skipped.

"No. But we owe it to the boy that shares that murderer's body." This line was...how do I even begin to explain? It was gppd.

I only wonder how Ryou left behind his schizophrenia.
AlterEgoSadist chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Ooh, very nice. Creepy and alluring and terrifying all at the same time. Great use of the character's duo personalities and the effects they had on their friends and family.
and music chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Simply, insanely, amazing.

I like to read these kinds of fics, but there so many who fail at writing it. Your style was just fantastic. You showed us a different perspective in Ryou's (and Yuugi's) mind. I like insane Ryou. It's an attractive idea. Good work. This goes to my favorites :)
anodyneAvian chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
What is with you and writing stories that are completely awesome? Not that that is a bad thing.

This is, a very, very interesting take on the story. It's rather dark but very good. I love horror...
KMountain chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Oh this was great. Kind of reminds me of that the pokemon world is only in ash's head thing but I like it. It makes more sense than the one I referenced anyway. It kind of twists the mind but I could see it actually happening if the manga had stayed a horror one.

This is just great. I was expecting just psycho Ryou without much reason. Kudos to you
seffa chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
YES~ Now this is the kind of thing I love to read. And you did so well with it, unlike many others who fail at it. This was eye catching, I couldn't resist the urge to read something when I should get down to work with my own crap.

But what a nice read, psychotic Ryou makes me giggle inside~ Poor Yugi. To have such a terrible fate like that, but it had a nice touch. Love it, interesting fic you got there.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Wow...that was insanely (ooh, horrific pun *is shot*) awesome!

At first I thought this was going to be completely AU, but then you totally tied it into the real series! So Bakura and Yugi were BOTH mental cases? That's fantastic. I love Ryo's insanity here, how he and Bakura are one, and created that history. How Yugi created his own as well, without realizing he was just as crazy. How the entire series is explained away by coincidence and mental issues.

Chilling and brilliantly written. This was fantastic. Such great horror...didn't think the Queen of Fluff had it in her! xD
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 5/21/2010