Reviews for Chuck vs the Ultimate Sacrifice
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Waaaah! You made me cry... sob sob. But it was a good story- just saddish.
MusicalMania chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I enjoyed this story and point of view.
Shewolf24 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Lets just say im balling my eyes out as i type. Beautiful and heart wrenching.
EatSleepWriteSpoilers chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Beautiful. There is nothing else to say but if Chuck Bartowski was going to die (I REALLY hope not) this is the way it should go.

Brought me to tears.

Thanks for sharing!
AVAON chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Thank you. This was a well-rounded and touching story, and if Chuck had to go, I don't think the writers could come up with a more fitting and glorious way to do it. Thanks again.
Royal Dee chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
It's one of my favorite Chuck fanfictions. I favorited this a long time ago, but I always come back and read this.

I didn't know why I decided suddenly to review, now. I just realized Chuck died yesterday, according to your fic. So sad.

Thanks for sharing a great fanfic. :)
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I'm crying. It's just like Chuck. Two kids named after him? How'd he get so lucky?
asjkl chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
It was, awesome. (:
mlw217 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Great job! I loved it!
LittleCandyMan chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
That was the most depressing thing I have ever read. Don't write another because I cannot take it. Just kidding. I got about 60% and had to take a break. Very powerful and realistic.
412816 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
i like it
Venillashiz chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
You made me cry ): But it was brilliant. Extremely touching, and very believable as well! I loved it!
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
beautiful, Lovely and all other words similar describe it but's also sad but i loved it anyway
LtDarkstar chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
STOP READING MY MIND! I totally had this whole story in my head for a while now as a series-ending... what a specatacular ending it would be. Nicely done :)
Mooncow33 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
WOW! Very powerful and touching. Very Joss Whedon, you should write the episode of his next TV show where one of our favorite character suffers sudden but inevitable betrayal, ahem, I mean death. (Sorry, the quote fit to perfectly, if you don't know the reference, go watch Firefly)

I was very impressed with your writing of Chuck's will. It felt very natural as you transitioned from the what the show wrote to your part. I also think you really captured the humor of Chuck that is such an integral part of his character.

Lol: "How do I know that? I'm a spy, Devon. That's what I do."

Looking forward to more of your stories.