Reviews for Asking
E.Elliot chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Omg I love it!*-*
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I disagree. I think your ending (and the whole story) was brilliant. Very Sam.
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This was super awesome! I loved it.

Haha although now i kinda want another chapter to read about prom. lol. awesome job!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Kindly do NOT say 'the end sucks'. Because it doesn't. It's actually about what I'd expect Sam to say. Also, poor-mouthing (that is, running down your own work) is bad form. Don't do it. You wrote the story. You very obviously wrote it from the heart, and there is nothing wrong with the way you decided to end it.

Thought you did a fair dinkum job with exploring Carly's emotional state. I can hear that internal dialog in her voice, and it makes perfect sense.

And ... I'm glad Sam is on-board. Carly was right. That could have gone south in a REALLY big way.
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Lol yes, we all somehow knew she would wear what she wanted, and itd be some boys outfit cuz she somehow looks amazing crossdressing.
Steampunk Beauty chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This is actually a surprisingly relative story when it comes to current events. Reminds me a little bit of Constance McMillen. Google her. :)

I kind of like how you ended it. Sam's such a smartass.
xCyan chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Wow, I really enjoyed this story. It was something new and something I haven't read before and I just really liked it. Thanks for writing it and I hope to see more soon :)

elle112u chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
haha. I think that ending rocked. :D

Good job. :D
xxbabygyal92xx chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
damn i love this story it is really good id give you a 10 out of 10 for that it made me smile :):) xx
Senshi Raidon chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I wouldn't say it sucks but more like a teaser. Love it. Let's see more.

girlhood chapter 1 . 5/21/2010

This was rather amazing, actually, and the ending was too amazing. Very Sam-like ;)

Yay, Cam kisses! :D :D :D This was awesome, it really was :)
NickyNineDoors99 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
aww(: so cute, perfectly in character... I LOVE it (:
lita rocks LbC chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
omgosh, love, that was SO CUTE!

i love rambling carly and smirking sam.

they just go together so well!

i love it. i loooove it!

great job. )
Super772 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I apprectiate you taking on my word challenge. I really liked this story alot! And don't beat yourself up because of the last line. I thought it was really funny. Only Sam wouldn't want to wear a dress to a prom. You captured Carly's thoughts very nicely.

Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Heh, Carly just became the luckiest girl in the world, dontcha think so?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.