Reviews for We who Live
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
It just break my heart...why these two can't get along? Argh! Please continue, and keep up the good work.
smiling cat chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Hey Nagumo! that was an interesting story!

I love the thought of a jeluos Goto.. -

Hope you're going to update soon, I can't wait to read more! (please, let it be a happy ending)
Shin Sankai chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
i'm a big fan of Goto's and i just love how he thinks Shinobu is cute! The ending of this however still left me slightly disturbed...as though it still was unfinsihed...
fixerbard chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
OMG it just keeps getting better. You have mastered the art of subtext. I'm very impressed with your work. You've got their characterzations down to a tee...

I want more!
Pudduh chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
I'll sign up to be the first to read the sequel! _, I'll also sign up to be the first to read Desaix's new Patlabor fanfiction! Both of which I must say are better than mine ;;;

Pudduh
Nagumo chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
Too lazy to sign in again.

Okay let me explain clearly. Yes there is definitely going to be another chapter to this but please be a bit patient.

I usually write four different story arcs and then chose which one will be used, so it takes awhile to finish.
soaz chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
I agree with what Desaix wrote entirely. Can we hope for a sequel?

Concerning sequels, are you planning to go on with your Patlabor fanfiction, Desaix? I really hope so!
Desaix chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Honestly, with an ending like that, I think that the readers deserve a sequel. After all, we can see that Shinobu regrets what she's done to Gotoh- we should get a chance to see if her regrets effect her meeting with Tsuge, or if she even goes, or if she tries anything to make it up to him, OR if she just lets him suffer. *shrug* Well, that's my opinion, anyway.
Shinji Takase chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Hmm...

Great work as always, Nagumo-san. Your understanding of Patlabor and your ability to bring its characters to life is extremely commendable. This fic, like "Silent Smoke", seems to be set in the same mood as Patlabor 2: The Movie (at least from my perspective). Intentional or not, it works well.

I also don't believe that Captain Fuwa is Shinobu's sister. Unless this is buried deep within a manga issue that I haven't read yet, Fuwa is shown as a very good friend of Shinobu's (starting from the TV series Episode 10), but never as a relative.

Maybe you should be the writing the next Patlabor film...

...on second thought, maybe not. Because then the Patlabor fan-fiction world would lose a superb writer.

Ja ogenki de

Takase Shinji
Nagumo chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Too lazy to sign in but what can I say? I love you guys... thanks for reviewing. Oh and Deadeye I'm fairly sure Fuwa is not Shinobu's sister or anything. I read it in the manga somewhere that Shinobu explains to Goto that Fuwa is a friend from her childhood.
soaz chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Well... it was really worth waiting for it! It is just excellent. In fact, I am a bit speechless, I don't know what to say except you are maybe the best fanfiction writer I've ever come across. In a nutshell, congratulations!

Will there be a sequel to that sequel? I really hope so!
Prestwick chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
I'm standing on the shoulder of a giant! _

Yes Nugamo's work unsuprisingly not only lives up to expectations; but exceeds them!

Characterisation spot on, continuing the continual emtional collapse that both characters were having by the end of the 2nd movie, what can I say, it's grabbed me by the throat!

In the end two words:

Bloody Brilliant :)

:: deep snuggles and smoooch ::

Pudu-chan _
Deadeye1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Again, the work here done is excellent. I'm duly impressed with the depth of character you've expanded upon, given the post Patlabor 2 scenarios. Goto being unconciously manipulative and unable to understand being wrong after being 'right' all the years of his service is a nice touch as well.

There is one problem, though. I'm fairly sure that Fuwa is Shinobu's sister, unless this is another Fuwa. The Fuwa I'm thinking of is the short-haired glasses wearing commander of the Helldiver squad from the series, that tried to recruit Noa into the SDF.

Game on.
Priest chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
I like this you should defanately continue it. Ja-ne (_)