Reviews for 21
wait he was a toddler when...what?!
BurnThoseEyesBlue chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
People always assume he was just always a lot older, but yeah, he's gotta be pretty close to the turtles' age, which is kinda sad, if you think about it. I liked this a lot!
Indigo chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Ooooh, I really liked this!
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
You do have a point, Splinter is only a couple of years older than the Turtles, but he was mutated as an adult rat so he didn't grew up like the turtles who were mutated as infants. That's why even though Splinter is probably two or three (probably two since rats live up to around 2)than the turtles, he was mutated as an adult and therefore was an adult through out his whole mutated life unlike the turtles who were mutated as babies and grew up like human kids.
quali chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I'm glad to see a fic on Splinter. I really wondered how he raised the turtles on his own and you gave a fascinating perspective on it.
The Walking Pun chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Loved this! I would have never consider Splinter in this way. Definitely something to think about now.
mcazevedo chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Aw...I loved this story. I always thought what was Splinters true age. After all, he was adopted by Master Yoshi only a few years before he had met the turtles
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
A hudred candles OUCH. I hope your updating your other TMNT stories aswell Hint TWINS hint .
Party-Shoes16 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Master Splinter is only three years older than his sons. How interesting. Might explain how an old rat can live so long.
54Viruses chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Great job. A lot of people miss that Splinter can't be all that much older than his sons or that he may have spent the majority of his life 'old'
zenonaa chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Wow... you just made me realize that the age difference between the turtles and Splinter is smaller than it appears. Splinter must be really, really wise for his age, and he looks after them like a father when he could be their brother. O.O I'm guessing that it's because a rat ages faster than a turtle, which is why he seems so much older than them.

I adored reading this. It's a really interesting insight that I don't think is explored well enough/at all.