Reviews for Tea Party of Darkness
The-Fabulous-Person chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
That was pretty much amazing
poeismyhero chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Lol, that was amazing. I love Zim's reaction to the absolute MADNESS of Gaz's tea party. And Dib talking in his British accent XD I SO wish this could be an actual episode!
Eileen chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I see you've found a new fandom to play in. Oh, the fun that can be had! Enjoy! :D
Culpeo Fox chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Oh my god, this is simply AMAZING! I was laughing through most of it... like... pretty much ALL of it.

I can just see this happening... I swear, this could be an episode. Tea Party of DOOM! Lol. I would watch it and it would most likely be one of my favourite ones. :D:D

Simply amazing. And Zim and Dib scheduling there plans to take over the world and when to catch the other at the end was so adorable.

-Culpeo
Eleos Argentum chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Fear the Gaz... Fear the Gaz wearing a Hat...

And fear the teddy bear too.
Ga Hai chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
It says humor, but when does it get funny?
ThisAccountDeactivated chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ! Gaz's game of tea party is EVIL...but very awesome. The mental image of Dib talking in a British accent is hilarious, and the very thought of Zim being referred to as Miss Prissy Pants...oh dear. He's gonna hate me for laughing this hard! (I think GIR was actually having fun...until the end, that is.) Anyway, great story, very funny! I loves it lots!
Derpy Rider chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
great work dood.

are you planning a more serious zim story in the future?
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Uhh.. teay part with Gaz... that would be a no a no that would follow, "if you waana live stay away from her".

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
bhut chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
That was fun! And I see that you're currently in an "Invader Zim" mood, too!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2