Reviews for Glass
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
poor Damon! I wish he HAD gotten the girl!
elwren75 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wow. You are a wonderful writer! I liked the dark, melancholy tone of this piece, and near the end when Damon is holding her and she thinks it's Stefan, my heart breaks for him! Everything about this story is perfect. I can't wait to read more from you!
petrodobreva chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
It's like you don't even write fanfiction, you just write poetry!
delenaforeverandalways24 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Truly amazing! Wonderful comfort in this story between Damon and Elena:)
shipperjunkie chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This is excellent! Your writing flows beautifully, and makes you feel like you're right there. I wish you still wrote! :)
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
that was good keep it up
Olivia chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Beautiful. Really well written and very sad, poor Damon.

Just lovely.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Oh Damon! I feel so bad for him, to love her so much and she is still holding on to Stefan. Poor guy :/

Excellent story though, sooo well done :)
Le26199 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Epic oneshot! I'd love to see a follow up
mademoiselleFauxpas chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
ok, at the moment I'm trying to sum up the right words to describe this little wonder, or any fitting words at all.

I just loved it! Everything. You caught the charackters as brilliantly as you kept true to the stroy. you're a master of the subtle gestures, there's no too less or too much, I don't know how you managed but you out balanced it just right. It's so rare that one finds something like this, something silent, tender and non-cheesy. I can't even begin to praise you're wirting style, it's just amazing.. I enjoyed reading it very much. so please keep on updating stories like this one! I absolutely need more of this kind to have any chance of surviving the summer hiatus! thank you very much ..
mrs.cullen22 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Awesome writing! You are so good with description and creating a visual to your words.
katherine1864 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
this is amazing! please write some more chapters
mkras chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
That was so beautiful. I loved every moment of it and you wrote Damon and Elena so perfectly.

I liked the "realisitic-ness" (I know that's not a word, but I didn't know how else to say it) of your story - the fact that Elena wasn't like "Can you just...sleep with me? Just tonight?" "Hold me" that sort of thing. It always seems to happen in a lot of fics, and sure it makes for some great scenes, but if it were to be tested against the actuality of that happening on the show at this point, it wouldn't. So I was glad when she wanted him to stay, but in Jeremy's room (even though he didn't, but that was his decision :P)

Also, I think the best part of their relationship, right now on the show, is the fact that they share these really intense moments, but it's so conflicting because she does love Stefan. But then there's Damon, always there, slowly breaking her down, drawing her in.

And you really captured that in this fic. Great great job. I'll definitely be checking out your other fics.
Evenstar1002 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Oh god... and now you just made me cry *sigh* I just wanna hug Damon and take his pain away... I'm falling more and more for D/E and this fic just prooved to me why *sigh* Thank you so much for that! And I can't wait to read more of you!
Morrintha chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
It is such a pleasure to read your stories! The interactions between Damon and Elena in this are so achingly bittersweet - it's just fantastic. You have a real gift.