Reviews for Death to the Can Opener
KantMissOut chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
this was beautiful hahahaha

it made me laugh, so thank you lol
Rosajean chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This was really funny! I can't believe she shot the can-opener! Well, okay, yea I can believe it - it's totally Kate. lol. I would've loved to see Helen's reaction to the whole disaster!
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Hey there,

Just a quick note to say interesting idea/chapter and I really enjoyed reading it. :-D Sorry so short but it was GREAT and I love it, but got some new S1 on DVD today and trying to watch to kill time till Sanctuary S2 is out on DVD in a few weeks. *Grins happily*

GREAT, FANTASTIC job!
Fell4 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Loved it! I have a can opener too! Although it is always very polite to me!

Keep Writing,

and getting good grades,

Fell4
WereCat the Assassino chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
My sister baked cupcakes and ruined the kitchen! We spent an hour cleaning up HER mess! Poor cupcakes! They were so young!
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
If the oven still works- Ha.

Anyways, that sounds like the can opener we had before our house burnt down in January. Now I'm not saying it's the can openers fault, but I'm not ruling it out as a .

Congrats on the grades.
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
(Don't worry, 'Mana, I didn't think you'd get that high of a grade in math either... - but that's okay.)

Will would get there for the screaming. :D

*sigh* It was horrifying! No matter how many unique ways we turned the darned tuna container, IT JUST WOULDN'T STINK TO THE CAN OPENER! BAH! Sorry. :)

Haha. I mean, that so didn't happen to us in real life. Ever. *smiles sheepishly*

Poor poor can-opener. It was murdered. :(

Fuuuuuuuuny stuff!
DZR chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
How hard can it be to use a can opener? Was it a stupid electric one? My problems always come with the actual cooking part.

Bean cans come with those ring pull things now so ya don't need an opener. Never use the can openers you get on a penknife. Fingers go bye bye.

And did you know pineapples grow in the ground?
FaerieBreath chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Yea I've had the same issue a number of times :)