Reviews for Courting Spazzes Omakes
snowkofi chapter 2 . 1/1
Oh gosh why didn't they even lock the door... that was wonderful though... I wonder if ruri was repulsed at first, but then felt the fanfictions develop in her mind...
New Fan chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
These stories are awesome beyond belief! I can't wait to read more!
MintClover chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
For once I don't quite like Ruri! RUINING MOMENTS
OanDuress chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Awww so cute. I loved Tajima and Hanai although Abe and Mihashi were really good too. Good job.
Jesyen chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Ah that was so hot and cute at the same time! D
ChOFee chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
ROFL. First time and someone opens the door and even steps on the condom... They so suck. Cutely suck. But it was extremely cute, thanks. :3
ChOFee chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I can see Father Frost in the chimney. It's Christmas or else I dunno but I'm melting, that's for sure. :3
GoldenVXN chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
LOL That was funny at the end. It fit perfectly *wink wink*
Hyakuoto Shirabe chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
hi *waves* :)

I've been reading this fic and I totally love it! even from the one before this omake. ahaha I know this is totally uncool for me to ask .. but .. um eheheheh. could you... happen to write some HamaIzu? the little snippets of the pairing on the fic was adorable 3 got me craving for more.

well regards,

Shriabe
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
xD Ooh, getting walked in on. Always fun.

But eww.. squishing sound? D:
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
So, I'm reading this, right? And my baby sister appears behind me and asks "So whatcha reading?" xD

... But seriously.. lol. Niiice. I love the playful banter between then about which of them is the wife. funny stuff