Reviews for Draco's secret
alba chapter 1 . 7/23
I usually like your stories but two things bothered me, first why Sirius and not Hermionie? Hermione was the youngest, a child still, the only child of the Grangers who would have been over the moon at having their child back. Also Draco used what amounted to a date rape drug on Harry and he calls himself a friend! Overall the writing was good.
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 4/25
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 4/25
This story...well written but didn't sync too well with me. It seemed too much like rape. Harry was under the influence
I know okay chapter 1 . 4/17
Draco, how could you do that to someone you say you love? That isn't love in any form.
igee778 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Wait, if the portrait of the kitten hurts those with bad intentions, wouldn't it have hurt Draco? I mean.. This was rape, no matter how you sugar coat it. Draco knowingly drugged and proceeded to rape harry when he was not in his right mind to say no. That is definitely a harmful intent. The kitten should have hurt Draco, yes? Rape is horrible..
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I'm glad there is a sequel.
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
LOVE IT!
Jewl Seville chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
This was so dark (in a good way) I loved it! Can't wait to read the sequel! :) 3
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
love it
Kuro Phantomhive chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Fav
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
in a way it wasn't non-con...
Just wondering chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Why wouldn't Draco have lube? If he had been planning Harry's seduction, with full on sex in mind, why would he leave out something so important? Also he is a wizard. He could have used some kind of lubrication spell or even Accio lube, I dunno just something I guess.
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
It's just rude to cut out the juicy bits...put them back in! :(
TheLadyJaye chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I like it, but once again, would love to be able to read the full version. I hope the sequel isn't cut like this otherwise I won't finish it.
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
oh boy I don't know who to feel for more here Harry or Draco both will be hurt no matter what and yes Draco was wrong, but with his father what can you expect he's still learning