Reviews for Draco's secret
sasuhinas fan chapter 1 . 6/12
Oh poor Draco... But I liked this so much!
(I'm going to the sequel!)

Read us later!
patoisabel2015 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Hi! First I have to say your stories are very good... I read almost every stories about harry and Draco... I love the couple... And this one especially it's... how can I said it... It's very frustrating because I want more! I'm annoying sometimes but with this one I really want a sequel perhaps some more chapters... You see.. I need more it's like a drug for me read fanfics... Never is enough... I'm not demanding just wishing... Ok? I'm from Argentina south America and writing it tedious sometimes I read perfectly well but writing is another story... It's help the google translator for review jajajaja I'm terrible. Hugs from tho part of the continent... I follow you keep writing you're doing amazing! Soon enough will be happy new year so let's go to celebrate!
alba chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I usually like your stories but two things bothered me, first why Sirius and not Hermionie? Hermione was the youngest, a child still, the only child of the Grangers who would have been over the moon at having their child back. Also Draco used what amounted to a date rape drug on Harry and he calls himself a friend! Overall the writing was good.
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
This story...well written but didn't sync too well with me. It seemed too much like rape. Harry was under the influence
I know okay chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Draco, how could you do that to someone you say you love? That isn't love in any form.
igee778 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Wait, if the portrait of the kitten hurts those with bad intentions, wouldn't it have hurt Draco? I mean.. This was rape, no matter how you sugar coat it. Draco knowingly drugged and proceeded to rape harry when he was not in his right mind to say no. That is definitely a harmful intent. The kitten should have hurt Draco, yes? Rape is horrible..
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I'm glad there is a sequel.
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
LOVE IT!
Jewl Seville chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
This was so dark (in a good way) I loved it! Can't wait to read the sequel! :) 3
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
love it
Kuro Phantomhive chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Fav
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
in a way it wasn't non-con...
Just wondering chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Why wouldn't Draco have lube? If he had been planning Harry's seduction, with full on sex in mind, why would he leave out something so important? Also he is a wizard. He could have used some kind of lubrication spell or even Accio lube, I dunno just something I guess.
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
It's just rude to cut out the juicy bits...put them back in! :(