Reviews for Delusions of Granger
Bronze chapter 1 . 6/22
I've read this before and got plenty of laughs out of it. MoooRon is the ever-clueless clod of the HP series. I really can't call him a good nor close friend of Harrys' as whenever the going got rough MoooRon got going. As in as far and as fast as he could. The very idea that he would marry Hermione was ludicrous! The fought and argued throughout the entire series of book yet she marries him? That makes as much sense as Voldemort giving up being a Dark Lord to teach tapdancing to muggles! Or Dumbledore realizing he was making a horrible mistake leaving Harry with the Dursleys as a baby! Neither was ever likely to happen! I was sure right up till MoooRon and Hermione got married that she'd marry Harry. But I can see MoooRon trying again with Luna. But quite frankly, I can't see MoooRon actually marrying any girl until he finally grows a brain and matures. Though I have read fics where he marries Lavender Brown. In the one that comes immediately to mind he get Lavender pregnant before he betrays the Order under Harry. He became a Death Eater then brought them along with Vulturewurst to the Orders HQ. To me, that seemed realistic as he always was jealous of Harry. But there's just no way I could ever see him marrying Hermione!
AnAnya Contd chapter 1 . 11/19/2021
loved the last bit especially!
RightWrong chapter 1 . 11/3/2021
This was hilarious, lol
shipperholic chapter 1 . 7/25/2021
lmao! img, i was laughing soo hard! keep writing
Kat chapter 1 . 7/14/2021
Great story. As for Hermione's middle name, it kinda depends. In the early books Rowling introduced her as Hermione Jane Granger, but later on it became Hermione Jean Granger.
Rossess20 chapter 1 . 6/16/2021
I wish we could post gifs to the comments. It would express the "wtf" I'm feeling better than words lol.
EmeraldMeetsAuburn chapter 1 . 4/29/2021
Am I allowed to die of laughter?
LordCroussette chapter 1 . 2/23/2021
RIP NEVILLE! lmao
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2020
I love the story! It was great to see how Hermione reacted to all the Ron was saying. But I have one thing that you made a mistake on. Hermione’s name is Hermione JEAN Granger. Not Hermione JANE Granger. Umbridge’s name actually is Dolores JANE Umbridge and not Dolores JEAN Umbridge.
S chapter 1 . 8/29/2020
This is cruel, but can’t blame you really. Ron’s uncouth behaviour is after all from the books. Am enjoying your stories.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
This is a funny riff on canon.
lmcdanl chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
Lol
DollyW chapter 1 . 5/21/2020
I want to read that one with Neville and Luna, badly.
oSpxrrow chapter 1 . 5/8/2020
Ron is a stupid git
lunadream13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2020
I enjoyed this short story.