Reviews for Holmes vs Holmes
Animosh chapter 7 . 4/1
I love this so much! I still cheer (and always will) for JB Holmes, and now for BC Holmes as he helps him xD But DB Watson and JL Watson are brilliant as well 3 can't wait for more!
Pinefresh65 forgot to log in chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Now that the Guy Ritchie sequel has been released, will you update this amazing work of art? :)

Please? I'll love you forever if you do :)
Madtala chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
Can you give us a hint?

how about a hint... only sherlock could solve.
Master Of All Imagination chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
*Snickers* Cabbagepatch... that just about made my day! Also, "Come upstairs if convenient. If inconvenient, come anyways." Classic Holmes! And you should totally bring in Vitaly Solomin and Vasily Livanov- they are my favorite duo ever. (But RDJ and JL would have to be second.)
SabrinaPhynn chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
Totally understand. You need more data!

Still pouting though. Wink!
Colorblind City chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
hmm, that's alright, i understand hiatus can be necessary sometimes, i really hope you will pick it up someday, though, good luck.
LockyHolmes chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
Hahahahhahahaha! I love these! Cna't wait for the next chapter!

: D
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
Basil Rathbone is the BEST Sherlock Holmes. He got the mannerisms just right, and looks just like how Holmes would look. The only problem I have with it is that they made Watson a bumbling idiot.
Frenchaccro chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
Still more funny! The fight, the way RDJ is mistaken with B.C name, made me laugh my head off.

My favourites are: first the immaculate JB and DB, and then, BC and MF.

Benedict Cumberbatch said he admired jeremy Brett, and their interpretations have similitudes (in spite of the mobiles, computers and all these stuff)
Frenchaccro chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Really, it's hilarious!
Colorblind City chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
Oh my gosh! i'd no idea you continued this! And i'm glad you did cause each chapter gets better than the last, love that you brought up BC!Holmes and MF!Watson, I'm kinda hoping for a reunion of all the Irenes, I don't remember about Basil Rathbone, but Jeremy Brett does have one, and Benedict Cumberbatch, i heard, is getting one himself next season of BBC's Sherlock.

This is all genius and thanks to you i discovered Sadyna in deviantART, I'm in love with her comics right now XD

Please make more soon!
Frenchaccro chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I had a good time with this conversation, and found it very amusing: "at last ,I'm not shorter than my Watson", ah! ah! ah!

In my opinion, Jeremy Brett is the king. Not that I dislike the others, particularly Basil Rathbone, the Holmes of my childhood. But Brett is wonderful. Do you know about the petition to get him awarded a posthumous Bafta? The best and most pleasant way to get informed is to visit you tube and search for "a journey through time" by bafta4jb
Moonspun Dragon chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
Okay, few things. First good job! :D

Second, if you use a cell again, the Brits call it a mobile phon not a cell phone. :)

Third, I'd go for JB Holmes and BC Holmes.

Please update soon! :D
Victoria of Memphis chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
oh! *pulls hair out in frustration* both of them are soooo gooodd! Ugh! I love both Holmsys...

...except for maybe the deerstalker-wearing one...

But, if I HAD to choose... I'd say RDJ.

Ha, I saw Holmes vs. Holmes first, so I knew where the lines cam from.
Elerrina Star chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
"Ohmigosh look! Ham!" - I just about died laughing after reading this. Especially when BC!Holmes actually *fell* for it and left Adler alone with RDJ!Holmes. I could just *see* her smirking and being all like "sucka!" while 'Benny-Holmes' was running about looking for the elusive ham. So funny. ;)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »