Reviews for Those Days You Felt Alive
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Oh what an awesome story!
PaoHalliwell chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
love it
HanaDear chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
another great fic from you :)

you manage to always create great characterizations and i can't wait to see how things really pan out for our OTP!

-Hana
justawritier chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Wonderful story! If tomorrow is anything like that I will be so happy. I'd love to see James's face when he realizes her and Jack have a kid together haha
realchemistry chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Amazing fic!

IT's going to be epic :)
miscme chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
LOVE IT! totally. I would die of happiness if the series ended like this. : ) I'm on pins and needles waiting for the finale tomorrow! Ahhh!

mm
Korydwen chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
hi!

i enjoyed it! i would love the show would end up as that! i doubt it will but i hope Juliet and Sawyer will, at least, end up together :)

good story :)
eyeon chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
That is so awesomely romantic-hope the "moment" is like that (only longer-it was so good I had to read fast :-)

As always, love the sappy stuff and happy endings (hope hope hope)

Tonight is it-will you write more after, or at least finish that other story? You're great and much appreciated. Thanks!
CahhFernanda chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Please, Lost God, let this happen exactly like this in the show!(:

This would be a perfect happy ending for James and Juliet... And wouldn't be too much, like a soap opera thing. I think everybody (read here sulieters) would be very very very very very happy with this!

I just wanted to see James' face when he realize that Juliet has a son with Jack! LOL

Nice work! I loved it :D
Tam chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
EXACTLY how I pictured it happening. Thank you for putting the image in my head to such wonderfully written words.
Marla's Lost chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I LOVE THIS! I certainly would be a happy camper if this is how the last episode goes - we truly need to see Juliet and James go "dutch" before the show ends.

I hope it goes like you wrote it.