Reviews for The Secret Diary of Hermione Granger
Alex chapter 1 . 1/14
That is just a great story! You manage really well the two separate parts of the story and more importantly you get the transition right. Well done!
P.S.: I would really like to see the photos.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Can I just tell you I love you?
Thank you so much for understanding Ron and portraying Malfoy as the slimy git that he is. I came across this when I was first going through your profile and I was shocked that you would write a Dramione fic (because of the Romance genre this is in) but once I read the reviews, I decided to check it out and I'm so glad.
I'm also eagerly waiting for your update on Strangers at Drakeshaugh and James and Me.
Thank you so much for being a sane voice amongst the alarming mess that is the world of fanfiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Nevermind investigating Angelina, how did Hermione not get in trouble for keeping Blaise as a pet slug? For a day maybe, but a week?! He would have missed work.
poetrywoman chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Laughing. Wondering if Blaise ever learns to keep his hands to himself. If Ginny, Angelina, and Hermione didn't teach him...I could picture him making a pass at Narcissa out of desperation. Oh that would be funny, I don't think she'd go for it somehow.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Applause, applause. So very good, and very humorous. I cold see so much of your story actually happening in my head, but that's not unusual as it happens with all your stories.
everpresent chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
y'know, I've been reading Strangers at Drakeshaugh via links from elsewhere. I had not actually visited your page and discovered the rest of these gems. I confess I'm not that interested in stories about Lavender or Dennis or others, but there are a bunch of gems here about the core characters, and it id fun to see how they all weave together.

Thanks for sharing.

Oh, and on a total side note, thanks for making Miss Greengrass UNattractive for once. I've read several stories featuring Daphne and both her and her sister are usually portrayed as stunning. Those are fun, but the variety here is refreshing.

best wishes.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Another brilliant short story by Northumbrian
KBrown9316 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
You have to finish it.
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh, I just loved the photograph of Dobby over the mantel; that was absolutely brilliant and so fitting. Pride of place at Malfoy Manor. Though, they definitely won't use that room anymore. Shame really, its probably the most tasteful thing in the whole house.

Does Draco really have a blue bum? Lol. Lucky Astoria!

When has Teddy actually met hisUncle 'Dodo'? Has Narcissa lowered her pureblood dignity enough to reconnect with her banished, Mudblood-marrying sister, perhaps?

Very enjoyable.

Lesley
Darcy58 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Oh I do love this, but then I'm a sucker for a strong hermione with a sense of humour. You had me chuckling all the way through, her snark with Zabini is superb and the pranks on Malfoy wonderful. the middle act of hermione in the room and laying her ghosts to rest was superbly done and so fitting, and you handled the change of mood brilliantly all the way through. Congratulations on a job well done.
Illyra chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
LMAO! I love the pranks and I love that Hermione could put some of her ghosts to rest. Awesome story.
MHood80 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
A great story that brings bits from lots of sources, from the books to other stories, and provides some humor with Hermione's closesure.
Darth Marrs chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
An outstanding story, simply one of your best.
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Hmm, very interesting! I really really liked it! It made me laugh with the portbook, and Blaise and Malfoy getting made fun of always makes me smile! Great job!
White Lotus19 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Really, really wonderful and extremely funny. The way you've managed to show the character development in this one-shot is amazing. You're one of very few fanfic authors who is able to portray Hermione's character perfectly. I've read almost everything you've written and you've made me laugh and made me cry. Please continue churning out you're amazing writing!