Reviews for The Secret Diary of Hermione Granger
poetrywoman chapter 1 . 3/6
Laughing. Wondering if Blaise ever learns to keep his hands to himself. If Ginny, Angelina, and Hermione didn't teach him...I could picture him making a pass at Narcissa out of desperation. Oh that would be funny, I don't think she'd go for it somehow.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Applause, applause. So very good, and very humorous. I cold see so much of your story actually happening in my head, but that's not unusual as it happens with all your stories.
everpresent chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
y'know, I've been reading Strangers at Drakeshaugh via links from elsewhere. I had not actually visited your page and discovered the rest of these gems. I confess I'm not that interested in stories about Lavender or Dennis or others, but there are a bunch of gems here about the core characters, and it id fun to see how they all weave together.

Thanks for sharing.

Oh, and on a total side note, thanks for making Miss Greengrass UNattractive for once. I've read several stories featuring Daphne and both her and her sister are usually portrayed as stunning. Those are fun, but the variety here is refreshing.

best wishes.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Another brilliant short story by Northumbrian
TwocrazygirlsS chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
You have to finish it.
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh, I just loved the photograph of Dobby over the mantel; that was absolutely brilliant and so fitting. Pride of place at Malfoy Manor. Though, they definitely won't use that room anymore. Shame really, its probably the most tasteful thing in the whole house.

Does Draco really have a blue bum? Lol. Lucky Astoria!

When has Teddy actually met hisUncle 'Dodo'? Has Narcissa lowered her pureblood dignity enough to reconnect with her banished, Mudblood-marrying sister, perhaps?

Very enjoyable.

Lesley
Darcy58 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Oh I do love this, but then I'm a sucker for a strong hermione with a sense of humour. You had me chuckling all the way through, her snark with Zabini is superb and the pranks on Malfoy wonderful. the middle act of hermione in the room and laying her ghosts to rest was superbly done and so fitting, and you handled the change of mood brilliantly all the way through. Congratulations on a job well done.
Illyra chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
LMAO! I love the pranks and I love that Hermione could put some of her ghosts to rest. Awesome story.
MHood80 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
A great story that brings bits from lots of sources, from the books to other stories, and provides some humor with Hermione's closesure.
Darth Marrs chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
An outstanding story, simply one of your best.
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Hmm, very interesting! I really really liked it! It made me laugh with the portbook, and Blaise and Malfoy getting made fun of always makes me smile! Great job!
White Lotus19 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Really, really wonderful and extremely funny. The way you've managed to show the character development in this one-shot is amazing. You're one of very few fanfic authors who is able to portray Hermione's character perfectly. I've read almost everything you've written and you've made me laugh and made me cry. Please continue churning out you're amazing writing!
TheReader1312 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Yes, finally a Dramione story where “the Slytherin Sex-god” get what he deserves (which isn’t Hermione)! :-D “Uncle Dodo”! Haha – I’ll be guessing that Draco isn’t very fond of Teddy!

I never understood Dramione – I can’t see, how anyone could consider Draco attractive; he’s, though not evil, (in my opinion) a pathetic bully (who’s never described as being particularly good-looking). Even if Draco would change after the battle, people tend to forget – not only has Draco bullied Hermione, but they had been fighting the opposite side in a war.

Then again – I’ve never read a Dramione-story, since I usually give up before finishing the summary – it’s nearly always something like “after her fiancé, Ronald Weasley, cheated on her with Lavender Brown, Hermione seeks comfort in….”. When did Ron become the cheating bastard, and Draco the nice, caring guy? Why would Hermione ever choose Draco, when she was Ron?

I think you captured the Malfoy’s exactly as I would imagine them after the war; they would have to, officially, give up on the whole ‘mudbloods are scum’-idea. But they will not suddenly change into nice people!

My only issue, is you Blaise. We only know very little about him, but from what we do know, I think he’s slightly out of character. Pansy told Blaise (in HBP, about Ginny) “Even you think she's good looking, don't you, Blaise, and we all know how hard you are to please!”. Hermione’s never been described as being particularly good-looking; if Blaise’s that hard to please, I can’t see why he would be flirting with Hermione – especially considering Blaise’s reply: "I wouldn't touch a filthy blood traitor like her whatever she looked like." If he wouldn’t touch Ginny because she was a blood traitor, I doubt he would go anywhere near Hermione, who is a “mudblood”. Other than that, brilliant story – and I guess you could always argue, that Blaise only said that, to impress his fellow Slytherins, or that he had changed after the battle. :-)

Are you ever going to make a Draco/Ginny-parody? :-) Personally, I would love to see Ginny bat-bogey-hex Draco (again).
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I’ve never given much thought to how Hermione, or anyone else for that matter, would deal with all the horrible things that have happened to them. It makes sense that she would want to confront those past demons and I’m glad that you included how Ron helped her to do it. I am also very pleased to see that Dobby got the Order of Merlin, first class. His death was the only one in all the books to make me cry and the fact that he received that honor is wonderful. Your characterization of everyone was also really well done. My favorites were how pointed out the similarities and differences between Andromeda, Bellatrix, and, especially, Narcissa.

This was another very well written story. I always love reading what you have.
ArwenJaneLilyLyra chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Hi, you are an author that has come highly recommended by a good friend on fanfiction, saying how well you worked the characterisation and kept in line with the spirit of JKR, and I'm glad to say I haven't been let down by these high expectations. This was brilliant!

I thought you did a good job with Zabini, given that we don't know much about him from the books, he was a believable person, very much Slytherin but not some sort of generic loser. Hermione was great, her recollections were very visual, and I felt very sorry for her stood in the room by herself.

A really great oneshot, beautifully written and a joy to read. Thank you.

Love arwenjanelilylyra x