Reviews for The Secret Diary of Hermione Granger
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I’ve never given much thought to how Hermione, or anyone else for that matter, would deal with all the horrible things that have happened to them. It makes sense that she would want to confront those past demons and I’m glad that you included how Ron helped her to do it. I am also very pleased to see that Dobby got the Order of Merlin, first class. His death was the only one in all the books to make me cry and the fact that he received that honor is wonderful. Your characterization of everyone was also really well done. My favorites were how pointed out the similarities and differences between Andromeda, Bellatrix, and, especially, Narcissa.

This was another very well written story. I always love reading what you have.
ArwenJaneLilyLyra chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Hi, you are an author that has come highly recommended by a good friend on fanfiction, saying how well you worked the characterisation and kept in line with the spirit of JKR, and I'm glad to say I haven't been let down by these high expectations. This was brilliant!

I thought you did a good job with Zabini, given that we don't know much about him from the books, he was a believable person, very much Slytherin but not some sort of generic loser. Hermione was great, her recollections were very visual, and I felt very sorry for her stood in the room by herself.

A really great oneshot, beautifully written and a joy to read. Thank you.

Love arwenjanelilylyra x
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Screamingly funny, thanks!
loralu chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I tripped over this story & I'm glad I did.

Very well written.

I'm going to spend some time reading the rest you stories.
Nola17 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
It was nice to read about Hermione facing the past and "laying one ghost to rest" and of course very funny in the second part. Liked it very much!
mart chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Haha, cracked me up! First I thought, Zabini and Hermione? but it was funny (:

At first I didn't want to read this story, because of the pairing you put down above the story, I don't like draco/hermione fics, but then I read your bio and it said you hated them also, so I thought it was an other sort of fic. Turns out I was right! Hehe. But maybe you could change it, many people would otherwise be misleaded..

Again, very funny story! Wish there was some way I could see the pictures ;)
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This looks like it's going to be a great story. I loved the gold coin and giggles almost as hard as Hermione over poor Zabini and Draco.- Mae
HM chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Blaise Zabini as Hermione's assistant? Didn't he become a Slug club member based solely on his mother's wealth acquired from her many husbands? Then why does he need to work anyway? In Half-Blood Prince his character indicates it is very difficult to impress him. Besides he was one of Draco's friends even if he was not very close with him. I don't know if he supported Voldemort or remained neutral in the war. This shows that he couldn't possibly be a gossiper. As for the part concerning him showing womanizing tendencies, even if it true, I don't think he would mess with other people's girlfriends, especially if those women tend to have higher authority over him. I think his character is Bizarre. Wouldn't the coin be placed at Dobby's grave rather than at Malfoy Manor? When I read the summary and the characters listed, I know that this story was not a Draco/Hermione pairing but just interactions. I was right. Over all the story was very good and funny. You are a very good writer.
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
North,

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! Hermione needed that, all of it, in just that way. I love that anytime the Malfoys go into that room, they'll see Dobby and be reminded that it was their cruelty that sent him to the Right side. I do hope that there are other portraits of Dobby through out the Wizarding World. Harry would have one in his study, another at Hogwarts, Hermione surely would have one in her office, and one at Shell Cottage, Dobby would love to look after Bill's children. ;-)

FoM

PS The Portbook is awesome.
hkapple chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
this story is hardly about draco/hermione~

but i really like the humor u put into this story~
inkImpressions chapter 1 . 5/21/2010