Reviews for The Immortal Next Door
Pitchnight Badger chapter 43 . 8/25/2014
BEST FANFIC EVVVVVVEEERRRRR!;
OMG EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING!
sit down sweetie, and poor urself a glass of blood, cuz this is gonna be a while!

first off, I love Red! (well, love/hate) because this is the first oc, that was not only hot, cool, skilled, but FREAKIN EVVVVIL!
I seriously thought this was gonna turn into some sobb-y love story between Red and Darren, and I almost stopped reading, but the feels drove mee onward!

love David! So super sad when he died! I nearly cried!

Seba stealing the meat off Crepsley's plate just to irk him made me laugh so much! Defiantly imaged Larten with this 'you son of a gun' face whenever he did it!

I'm glad there was More Arrow than the other princes In here, other fics (and the books) always focused on Paris and Mika (don't get me wrong, I love them!) but its awesome to see more of Arrow and his playful side!

love the extras you threw in, like the penalty for being unfaithful to your mate, being a prince's assistant deeming the name 'Lord' so much originality and creativity! I love it!

I SO loved Darren changing the way he spoke, and kind of going back into a slang when he was upset. And the fact that he was so determined not to become like Crepsley, then he turned into 'a mini larten with brown hair' the fact that his 'Cloak' was a moderized leather jacket fit so perfectly in!

and the part that was the best, of corse-
FATHER/SON FEELS WITH CREPSLEY AND DARREN! AHHASDFFHJKLA!
so much feels! I am just dying! This is something I am defiantly gonna be reading again and again just for the feels!

okay, that's the end of my rant, though it can never truly cover how amazing this was! I salute you!

Pitchnight Badger
blackblooded1 chapter 26 . 7/7/2014
Oh dear me that so adoribland Darren calling Mr. Crepsley 'father' made my day thanks and I love you larten and I will never leave you
blackblooded1 chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
Red deserved every millisecond of her torched I thorouly enjoyed it
blackblooded1 chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
Mr. Crepsley . . . . My dear boy Darren I'm so sorry and I've got to say in my last comment I was mad but not many authors can do it biut I actually cried a little
My feelings for Mr. Crepsley are special and seeing (or rather reading) him like this wounds me greatly
but tanks 4 a gr8 read bb1
blackblooded1 chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
Debbie . Is .a . B%*! If I were Darren I would have kicked her to the curb for doing that if I saw one tear I'd call a vag. And leave and I'm a girl -never been emotional never will Debbie die in a hole and red learn to respect ,get respected kk bi$\es bb1 one out
Celestial Wolves chapter 43 . 4/1/2014
Brilliant. Just brilliant writing. I thought that you were going to leave me all deprssed about Mr Crepsley dying (again(book 9 and in this)) but then you spun it right around so instead if crying from depression I am now crying of happiness. Thank you for this amazing writing.
Guest chapter 41 . 3/20/2014
Keep writing! Please?! I'm BEGGING you! Please?!
Guest chapter 41 . 3/18/2014
Tell me more! Tell me more!
Danniic66 chapter 41 . 3/16/2014
I just want to thank you all for your amazing reviews and comments and i am working very hard to make the next chapter the best it can be but i am hoping to have it finished and uploaded within the next few day . Again thank you all xx
Guest chapter 41 . 3/12/2014
Keep writing! I need to know what happens next! If I don't I'll die! PLEASE?! JUST WRITE!
Celestial Wolves chapter 41 . 3/10/2014
It was all cute and I though it was going to end that way and this would be the end, but then you go and add this! "But all good things must come to an end and when I am old and I look back on this one moment I will remember that this was the last time I was truly happy, this was to be the last time I would ever smile and laugh for real again." I almost choked! I'm happy you're not ending it but I still love when they are happy. ;_;
Guest chapter 39 . 3/9/2014
Keep going! Please! I LOVE this story! It's the best Darren Shan one I have ever read! Maybe even the best one ever! Out of all of them! It's definitely one of my favourites!
Celestial Wolves chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I love this story with a burning fire passion. It isn't yaoi LartenXDarren it's just a father son relationship and I've always seen them like this and nothing else. Thank you for writing this story and continuing it.
Celestial Wolves chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
You are an evil feels mastermind! How you manage to make me feel giddy, then amused, then confused, sad, angry, then happy all in one chapter baffles me. I love the story!
jeannie kaulitz chapter 31 . 9/15/2013
Good... Please update soon!