Reviews for Body and Soul
This, this is art!
Enigma infinite chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
How cruel...
Enigma infinite chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
That battle with J was AWESOME. Man it pumps my blood up!
attack on kronos chapter 23 . 1/8/2014
I absolutely love this story and I won't deny that I cried.
Xalgusod chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
OHHHH MAN that was epic! "Her sapphire eyes met his amber one. And she saw fear." Got the chills from that. Hell I havent even finished reading this chapter yet; just skipped immediately down here to post this review! You good sir are amazing.
Xalgusod chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
This is an amazing tale. The only thing I would like to point out though is that Xaldin has violet eyes. Not blue. Anyway cant wait to read the next chapter!
Alyss Penedo chapter 23 . 3/4/2013
An appropriately Kingdom Hearts-y ending, I suppose.
For a while there, I though Axel was going to pull a Riku and try to off Aqua, going all 'I-need-you-out-of-the-picture-to-protect-my-Keyblade-wielding-friend(s)'.

I don't quite get why Ienzo/Zexion's gravestone is all shattered up. Any particular reason? Or is it just that a lexicon seemed an inappropriate weapon of choice?
ulquiorra.schiffer.1291 chapter 23 . 1/31/2013
so...sad...Q.Q
KagomeAngel91 chapter 23 . 10/16/2012
This ;-; -sniffle- Is probably one of the most thrilling fics ever
TheChel chapter 20 . 4/18/2012
Y'know, your story's pretty good, I just love the plot. And I love how badass you make Xigbar, and with HIS past I can understand why he does as he does. I can also NOT have him without Luxord, who you also display wonderfully, however it disappoints me a bit that you had him be a completely bad guy, especially around Roxas and Xion. I must finish this story!
Lunar Berserker chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Wow, this fic is great so far. Everyone was exactly as they are in the actual games. I can't wait to read the rest of it. Great Job!
Hope Eternal chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Good job! I will continue to read this story.
Quiet Librarian chapter 23 . 12/18/2011
Ended...beautifully.

I can't say anything anymore...it's too touching...

Really, sometimes imagination explains more that book.
Lucia Tsukiyomi-hime chapter 23 . 11/15/2011
that was a great story i teared up over the whole thing that happened between terra, aqua and ventus of how they are apart, and this story just making me tear up again