Reviews for Body and Soul
SecondaryShade chapter 11 . 2/16
Shit, realized a plot hole again in one of these "Aqua comes back early" fanfics.

So people keep forgetting what happened between KH 1 and KH 2.

Some people forget that you can't travel between worlds after KH 1 with gummi ships.

And then there is you. You forgot that during COM everybody lost their memories of Sora. And to be specific they lost their Sora memories, they do not remember her existence. Exceptions being Mickey, Riku, and Diz remember Sora, since they know Sora during the events of COM, but they still have problems remembering him. And Nobodies don't have hearts so they can just avoid that can of problems altogether.

So yeah, nobody should be mentioning Sora like at all. Yet here we are, where Sora get's mentioned in Agrahbah. (And maybe in Beast's Castle, but I haven't read that far)
miano53 chapter 4 . 9/23/2016
Wouldn't Aqua have known who Riku was?
Passion-Chan chapter 19 . 2/24/2014
Roxas beating Ventus? Pfffffttttttt. Good chapter nonetheless. :D
Enigma infinite chapter 23 . 2/11/2014
This, this is art!
Enigma infinite chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
How cruel...
Enigma infinite chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
That battle with J was AWESOME. Man it pumps my blood up!
attack on kronos chapter 23 . 1/8/2014
I absolutely love this story and I won't deny that I cried.
Xalgusod chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
OHHHH MAN that was epic! "Her sapphire eyes met his amber one. And she saw fear." Got the chills from that. Hell I havent even finished reading this chapter yet; just skipped immediately down here to post this review! You good sir are amazing.
Xalgusod chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
This is an amazing tale. The only thing I would like to point out though is that Xaldin has violet eyes. Not blue. Anyway cant wait to read the next chapter!
Alyss Penedo chapter 23 . 3/4/2013
An appropriately Kingdom Hearts-y ending, I suppose.
For a while there, I though Axel was going to pull a Riku and try to off Aqua, going all 'I-need-you-out-of-the-picture-to-protect-my-Keyblade-wielding-friend(s)'.

I don't quite get why Ienzo/Zexion's gravestone is all shattered up. Any particular reason? Or is it just that a lexicon seemed an inappropriate weapon of choice?
ulquiorra.schiffer.1291 chapter 23 . 1/31/2013
so...sad...Q.Q
KagomeAngel91 chapter 23 . 10/16/2012
This ;-; -sniffle- Is probably one of the most thrilling fics ever
TheChel chapter 20 . 4/18/2012
Y'know, your story's pretty good, I just love the plot. And I love how badass you make Xigbar, and with HIS past I can understand why he does as he does. I can also NOT have him without Luxord, who you also display wonderfully, however it disappoints me a bit that you had him be a completely bad guy, especially around Roxas and Xion. I must finish this story!
Lunar Berserker chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Wow, this fic is great so far. Everyone was exactly as they are in the actual games. I can't wait to read the rest of it. Great Job!
Hope Eternal chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Good job! I will continue to read this story.