Reviews for Establishing Boundaries
fluffypenguinscandy chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
One of the first stories I see you've published on your page is another of my favorite dramas. Heee. This was also my main pairing for this series, so ohmygod I love this. I adore how you wrote it; it's cute and funny.

(creeper creeps away now)
forever and a half chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
that's so cute! i loved chisato and all the guys, especially satoru xD
Boosher chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I really liked this little drabble. When i watched this show Satoru was definitely my favorite out of all of them.
ShesaidCoolBeans chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
this could've been a great M fic. but oh well, it's awesome and i dont really mind now. there should be more chisatoru fics or maybe even shoXchisato fics.
Jessie chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Nice story! It's short but good! I really love the chisato/ satoru pairing.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I enjoyed this story, thank you for writing it. It was a fun snippet of a "coulda been" alternate reality. :)
Kimiko chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I really like this pairing :D I'm sick of shou, I do not like that pairing at all. Thankyoubfor writing the fic! I hope that you might write another Atashinchi no Danshi fic again soon
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
i really liked it! i loved atashinchii no danshi so much when i saw it! so many coupling that looked cutE!

Tnx for writing this!
Catastrophic Monsoon chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
i just started watching the drama and im at ep 4 xD hahah its so cool, and its also cute when satoru keeps denying that he likes chisato xD

imagine if this actually happened ;P
cuteshortie190 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
ahahaha that was awesome! i love this drama! update soon! haha cuz i wanna know what happens next!