Reviews for Galehus
Chemical Cat chapter 8 . 1/30
Oh my gosh please update this it has pretty much all my favorite ships and I'm freaking out!
SingerKillerJaetch chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
I love this saga please update when you can! :3
Stephanie0304 chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
Why is the human kind so successful when kindergarteners can run a better meeting then our centuries old nation?
Relicssk chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
Are you on hiatus? Gah! This is one of the better yaoi fabrics I have read, though.
geprgdal16 chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
I read that doujinshi. So cute!
Unbridled-Dolly chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
This series is magnificent! Please, please, please don't stop writing it!
Dolly chapter 8 . 2/21/2015
I can already tell this is going to be awesome! You've got all the interactions written perfectly, and it is both adorable and hilarious. And I'm looking forward to a ninth chapter... because you haven't updated in almost five years...
Xx-Vampyre-Ninja-xX chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
Please update this soon.
Lithium-ShapedBox chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
I love your work. Update soon please!
America2000 chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
I know that its been forever since you've written this last chapter but I just wanted to tell you that i love these stories! They are the best series out there and its just amazing, It would be great if you could finish at least this fan fiction but I understand if your too busy to do so. Thank you for writing these Awesome stories!
GHRS chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
I can't wait for more DenNor! You're a lovely writer.
Moodlle chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
I was just wondering if this story will be getting updated again? I've liked it so far
Tamachi Insanity chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
Haha this is awesome :D Can't wait for more n_n
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
The commentary on the doors is simply fabulous XD
The Little Chibi chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
So awesome. Reading about France getting beat up is way too much fun. Update soon!