Reviews for Galehus
Unbridled-Dolly chapter 8 . 3/19
This series is magnificent! Please, please, please don't stop writing it!
Dolly chapter 8 . 2/21
I can already tell this is going to be awesome! You've got all the interactions written perfectly, and it is both adorable and hilarious. And I'm looking forward to a ninth chapter... because you haven't updated in almost five years...
Xx-Yaoi-Ninja-xX chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
Please update this soon.
Lithium-ShapedBox chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
I love your work. Update soon please!
America2000 chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
I know that its been forever since you've written this last chapter but I just wanted to tell you that i love these stories! They are the best series out there and its just amazing, It would be great if you could finish at least this fan fiction but I understand if your too busy to do so. Thank you for writing these Awesome stories!
GHRS chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
I can't wait for more DenNor! You're a lovely writer.
Death the Fairy chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
I was just wondering if this story will be getting updated again? I've liked it so far
Tamachi Insanity chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
Haha this is awesome :D Can't wait for more n_n
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
The commentary on the doors is simply fabulous XD
The Little Chibi chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
So awesome. Reading about France getting beat up is way too much fun. Update soon!
Mika chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
I really really love this fic. Will you ever continue this story?
Sierra Wood chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
OMG! PLEASE UPDATE!
AkariSakumi chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
Hihi! Sorry, too lazy to login as myself right now. But yeah, I just got done with re-reading all this series again! Just cuz I love them all that much. I noticed that you've been working on your other awesome stories, and I was wondering if you were still working this one?
Also, dunno if anyone else has said anything yet (I'm sure they have in that many reviews), but I can provide lots of info on my beloved Nordic family if you want. That's all, peace!
BowlegsAreCool chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
I shall never abandon my stories my ass, updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate plz
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
A thing that you could use to get Norway and Denmark together is that both dislike Sweden because he won the last war between the Nordics.

So Sweden couldn't take Norway from Denmark, Denmark made Norway his own country so Sweden just fought with Norway instead of Denmark. Norway gotta be pissed of at that, right?