Reviews for Dark Secrets
HybridLove chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
I like this story! Thank u!
HybridLove chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
WOW, that first scene shocked me. Did not know that is even possible. It's really well written and a very original idea. Thank you.
Lky13 chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
Was doubting this story when I first read about the abuse, but you have done a wonderful job with it!
MeIsGaby chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
I'm so happy Mark told Lexie. I mean, it's about time. Fantastic job. Short but angsty, which is how i can handle angst. Good job!
safeiyra chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
eeeeeeeeeeeehh I love this!

*sigh...I know its kinda... sinister/demented of me but... I just LOVE the idea of Mark being sexually assaulted/abused/raped by his mother or father o_O.

I guess to me it kinda gives a more interesting reason as to why hes the way he is as a man or why he's such a 'man whore' lol.

Anyhu, Very well written hun! I look forward to more _

And DO update faster pleaseeee? *puppy eyes*
MeIsGaby chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
This was great. It was deep and so like I expect Mark to be underneath his Macho-mask. I'm glad he's seeking help and that he's doing it for the sake of his health and the health of his upcoming marriage.

As always, awesome job babe!
MeIsGaby chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I'm so very proud of you for writing this. U know this isn't the type of thing I read only because I find it horribly dark and twisty and morbid. But the way you're writing it... I can handle it. So, even though I'm still a little skeptical, ur my bff and I'll read anything u write. Who knows, maybe I'll end up loving it. For the time being, I really like how you began this. And I truly am proud of Mark for admitting he needs help. Good boy, Marky.
Aj chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I Wasn't Going To Read This At First Cause It Said Sexual Abuse But then I Got The Courage To Read it And It Actually Helped Me With Dealing With my Sexual Abuse Thanks
GAML4EVER chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Please post the next chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next. Awesome start to the story.
lemondrop825 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
the child abuse makes me a bit squeamish because i dont think any child should ever have to go through anything like that but im intrigued by where you are taking this story...
krista chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
please post the next chapter soon i hope his mother got put in jail for raping him and i hope mark tells lexie about him being rape my his mother