Reviews for Dark Secrets
HybridLove chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
I like this story! Thank u!
HybridLove chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
WOW, that first scene shocked me. Did not know that is even possible. It's really well written and a very original idea. Thank you.
Lky13 chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
Was doubting this story when I first read about the abuse, but you have done a wonderful job with it!
Vampire Barbie Bites chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
I'm so happy Mark told Lexie. I mean, it's about time. Fantastic job. Short but angsty, which is how i can handle angst. Good job!
safeiyra chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
eeeeeeeeeeeehh I love this!

*sigh...I know its kinda... sinister/demented of me but... I just LOVE the idea of Mark being sexually assaulted/abused/raped by his mother or father o_O.

I guess to me it kinda gives a more interesting reason as to why hes the way he is as a man or why he's such a 'man whore' lol.

Anyhu, Very well written hun! I look forward to more _

And DO update faster pleaseeee? *puppy eyes*
Vampire Barbie Bites chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
This was great. It was deep and so like I expect Mark to be underneath his Macho-mask. I'm glad he's seeking help and that he's doing it for the sake of his health and the health of his upcoming marriage.

As always, awesome job babe!
Vampire Barbie Bites chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I'm so very proud of you for writing this. U know this isn't the type of thing I read only because I find it horribly dark and twisty and morbid. But the way you're writing it... I can handle it. So, even though I'm still a little skeptical, ur my bff and I'll read anything u write. Who knows, maybe I'll end up loving it. For the time being, I really like how you began this. And I truly am proud of Mark for admitting he needs help. Good boy, Marky.
Aj chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I Wasn't Going To Read This At First Cause It Said Sexual Abuse But then I Got The Courage To Read it And It Actually Helped Me With Dealing With my Sexual Abuse Thanks
GAML4EVER chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Please post the next chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next. Awesome start to the story.
lemondrop825 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
the child abuse makes me a bit squeamish because i dont think any child should ever have to go through anything like that but im intrigued by where you are taking this story...
krista chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
please post the next chapter soon i hope his mother got put in jail for raping him and i hope mark tells lexie about him being rape my his mother