Reviews for Relucesco
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This was amazingly beautiful, Zae. It was sweet, but not fluffy. Your words are eloquent and paint a lovely picture, as always.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
eeeee! J'adore. Especially the part of him noting her scars. I love the inclusion of the fact that he imagined them worse. of course he did. Gorgeous (and kinda hot to boot!)
23roses chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
hot and sweet.
tonysmel chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
You call them "drabbles", I call them 'gems". This was lovely. Sensual. Satisfying. Thanks for sharing.
Azilee chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Sigh. I was going to go along the lines of "yet another magnificent story, Zaedah" but it really wouldn't do. Your writing is a compilation of oxymorons, prose poetry and gentle brutality, feather-light solemnity and distanced emotions that leave me feeling blessed and sated after only 6OO words. Thank you.
mia58 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I am at a loss for words. Truly. I've spent several long minutes trying to write my review. I would have to quote just about every sentence you wrote in order to explain how much I liked this piece.

Keep them coming, please.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Swingflip chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Beautiful! I love your writing - its fantastic!
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Loved it.

Does the cleaning out mean an update on Symbiosis? (pretty please)

Have fun on vaccation.
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
luv it!
m.u. tennisgirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Lovely, as usual. Thanks!
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
My friend, you know I love this. Very very sweet. I will be on the lookout for more loveliness that pops up this weekend!
JAGNikJen chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Oh, for some equally sweet and lovely Robin/Marian love.

Just lovely and lyrical. If only I could write thus.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Wow, from anxiety to a soft, peaceful smile on my face.

Well done, my friend.
Betherzz chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
good one shot... wish it was a bit longer but i will take what i can get.. .thanks for the good read