Reviews for Rewind
sgsiwnsvis chapter 9 . 8/20
PLS UPDATE! I NEED MORE STORY!
anitramrollan30 chapter 7 . 6/25
No!, Gaara is the only redhead o can think of that fits with Sakura
shosho123 chapter 9 . 9/14/2015
Pleas up date!
Tamani chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
I still would totally adopt if you would let me and we can talk about what you wanted to happen
Tamani chapter 8 . 2/21/2015
love this so much and I only hope that one day you continue to write it! I am curious to see how sakura will come back considering that she is considered dead but natsumi is really sakura! Maybe the real sakura was in suna so they will meet her again for the chunnin exams and perhaps pretend that she doesn't know them/remember I must know! keep up the great work!
Tamani chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
love this story and I really hope that you do update it again! If not I was wondering if I may adopt it. However, if you do allow me to I would still like to talk to you regularly to see what plot lines you wanted to follow and such!
hama431 chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
update chapter 9 please
will Sakura return to team seven
is Sakura dead
will Sakura meet Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi again
LilithiaRW chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
What. Why did you leave it there?
I realize you haven't updated this in years, but i would love to see where this story goes. Please update!
bim-bam58 chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
UPDATE PLLEEEAAASSSEEEE
hama431 chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
Update chapter 9 soon
hama431 chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
update chapter 9 soon
Goshujin Megami-Sama chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Pls, pls, pls, pls, pls! Update faster! Update, update, update!
Lady Syndra chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
toshiro and sakura 4 ever chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
love the chapter and i think sakura went back to suna to live with gaara and she might appear in the chunnin exams and love that she said her heart belongs to gaara pleas update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
I definitley didnt' see that coming. I can't wait to see what happens next and if my suspicions about Natsumi are true or not. Keep up the good work and update soon!