Reviews for I Want To Save You
HelenaAlways chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
Hey :) I just wanted to say I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!

:D I am in love with the idea of Karen and Deb being together and you are one of the only two writers to support this.

I love both of your stories, so please please please continue with this on, don't leave me hanging! or write some new ones

;) You are a fantastic writer, so thank you!

PLEASE WRITE MORE DEBEN! 3
Miguel51 chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
Oh, hope it wasn't Dan who shot Deb. That would suck. Another great dramaful filled chapter. Brooke was very amusing in this chapter!
JUJUChick16 chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
I totally did a happy dance reading this! LOL I wonder whats going to happen next! ;) LOL
JUJUChick16 chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN! Please please please update again soon!
Miguel51 chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
Wow, Dan truly is pure evil.
JUJUChick16 chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
Well I LOVE IT! SO PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN! What is your book? I'm interested in hearing about it! I hope they don't get found out though because it will be good for them to actually take it slow and we really really don't want Dan as mayor we all saw how that went!
Miguel51 chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
Gorram popo, ruining the Deben fun for me! Anyhow, I really liked this chapter. Karen admits to being in love with Deb, then they get busted for...um, indecency in a public place? Whatever. I'm looking forward to seeing how this all turns out, especially want to see how hurt Deb is and if she'll lash out at Karen for what she said to the officer who caught them.
JUJUChick16 chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
PLEASE UPDATE! I am really enjoying this! I have to know what happens next!
Miguel51 chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
I didn't feel that chapter was bad at all!In fact, I really enjoyed it. I'm liking that they agreed to taking things slow, to see if they actually work out instead of just jumping headlong and possibly hurting everybody they care about rather than just thinking about themselves. They're obviously passionate about each other, but mature enough to temper their bond and see where it goes. I want to see where you take this.
TheBeeVoyeur chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
whoO! You go girly! publish the damn thing. i'm just dying for the spicy details :P
Miguel51 chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
That was all I expected and more. Never thought smut could be cute. Huh, learn something new everyday, I guess. Loved it!

Ooh, drama is promised to ensue for the next few chapters? Yah! I love drama!

On another note...why am I the only one reviewing this wonderful story?

Anyhow, I await the next chapter!
Miguel51 chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
That was beautifully written, and a little bittersweet. They both know that they want each other, but can't have the relaionship they both want because of their situations. Yet there is some hope for them with Karen asking Deb for help in the election. I have this feeling they're gonna end up giving into temptation again, and hopefully while they're on Dan's giant billboard!

Once again, loving the fic and I hope you keep writing!

Long live DEBEN!

Yours truly,

Miguel
Miguel51 chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
Great update! Loving how awkwardly cute they got after the ticklefest behind the counter. Damn it, Haley! Why couldn't you have gotten to work five minutes late?

Anyhow, off to the next chapter!

(Heh, heh, Deben...)
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
At first, I was skeptical about this fic, but I'm glad I gave it a chance. Karen's struggle with her sudden feelings for Deb makes for a great read. Of all the pairings though, Karen and Deb? Never thought it'd be this good! LOL

Hmm, these two classy ladies need a couple name, like the other girls already have. You know, like Breyton (my fave), Pachel, Brachel and the like. Um...

How about...Kareb? No? Um, Deben?

Okay, my head hurts and I'm babbling, which usually means I'm putting way too much thought into something silly, like couple names.

Great fic and I await the contuation because Deb & Karen are unexpectedly cute together!