Reviews for NOAH! Kanda
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
This was soooo awesome...just read the sequel too. The torture scene was amazing. Welcome to the dark side... Isn't it lovely
Guest chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
i think kanda should have tybe back to the relly kanda and not the naoh one but like how the story end but i like if kanda kill all of the extocrd and all the naoh so he will be the best and not the naoh. :) :0
dark-moon wolf 14 chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
HehehehehehehHhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
you my friend are completely insane! Welcome to the other side of sanity where we kill your friends slowly! That was a good little torture show I enjoyed it *claps slowly* you just gave me a few more ideas...
Anyways, I seriously imagined my self being there, but I was being crazy with kanda. Honestly, in my mind I could control the elements too, but I thought of this way back when so I didn't really steal it from you.
GREAT STORY! WRITE ANOTHER!
cheesybeans chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
i loved allen being torchered to death.
Heavens final Fall chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
That was sooooo awesome! :D Believe me I LOVED how you let Yuu torture the Moyashi to death it was all so detailed Ohohoho seems like I'm not the only person who loves an veeeery evil Kanda Oh and what about that, I read you're going to write a sequel? :D really? as soon as the first chapter is up I'm going to review you to death again xDD
FloofAndDoof chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
:D encore! encore! :D i just LOVE wonderfully-fucked-up torture scenes! XD the more torture, the more its fucked! yey, fucked! _ u should have at least one more chapter! i loved it!
Heavens final Fall chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
lol the two are switching roles Great chapter already looking forward to next one, and see? Reviews incoming ;D
FearIsButFearItself chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
Lmfao! Best story EVER! You should REALLY make a sequel!
Heavens final Fall chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
Yesh! I was waiting all day(s) for the next chapter I have to say that I also thought many times of Yuu having control of the elements and like you I wouldn't like to see that he can only use water or fire for cool actions but if you say "all the elements" I don't think of snowstorms coming out of nowhere. Sure, it's a good idea with the storm extending to a 5 mile radius around the fighting place but honestly it's a bit much of a Noah power to can control everything that is around you. Though it would've been great if Yuu had had to learn how to use the different kinds of his powers. I mean just think of avatar Like he can use water or ice but only if there's water, or like learning to use air humidity to get water. I mean he doesn't have to be flying or something like that

In my opinion your story is at time my favorite one ;) But I really have to tell you that it makes him nearly immortal to have full control over such great powers, then even the Earl would have eggs on his face and stand somewhere dumbstruck.
Heavens final Fall chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
Wohoo so what do we have here today?

Kanda being a total sadist, Lavi being Lavi, a fewe compliments to finders and Yuu's Noah powers! (YaaaaY) :D

I think I already laughed when I read only the first 3 sentences xD

You're good at it so, do it, write moooore but don't stress yourself ;)
Heavens final Fall chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Wow the stories where Kanda becomes a Noah are getting more and more I think it's the best that could actually happen in the manga ;) You're writing really interesting, it's not the kind of story where every chapter is too short or too long so it gets boring. And your humor is also great! It's not the one you hear in movies or in TV I dunno it's also not too childlike but so easy to understand. "Your humor can kiss my ass" that line made me laugh so hard that I nearly fell off my chair pls update soon it would be a pity if you didn't. :D