Reviews for Allies Like You And Me
spaceconveyor chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Sigh. Just, this. Ugh. Amazing.
Kodiak Sage chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Well done, if a bit shocking haha. And the ending was sweet. I don't know how you manage to get so much sex and so much sweetness in at the same time, but it works!
Kodiak Sage chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This chapter was seriously funny to me, but in a good way! I like all of the little parallels to and nods to the original story. Usually AU is not my thing, but this is fantastic! Also the smut helps. I'll admit that I really like the smut.
PestoMonkey chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Who knew turians were such cunning linguists?
PestoMonkey chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
"I just came with you, asshole." LOL

What a great reunion.
Don't Mess With Aria chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
So, I love pretty much any Garrus/Shep. But I really love these AU versions, where they seem to be fated. On top of that, you have an excellen writing style. Well done.
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Hahaha The reunion was great :)
Spyke1985 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
In case I haven't already mentioned this, I fucking love this story. It's hot, sweet, tender, warm, sticky, and just plain superb. The writing is top-notch, and this is the SECOND time I've read through the series. Thank you for writing such a treasure.

love
alfred chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
judgin u real hard master wayne
Spyke1985 chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Yaaaay! That orgy reminded me of some of my own... Ehm... Experiences. ;3
Loved this! Very well protrayed, feels like you've been there as well. ;)
Time chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
"Every time I saw my own body in the mirror I thought of you…"

"Garrus, I stabbed you with a combat knife."

I could not stop laughing, thank you so much for making my day! beautiful writing.
Azshalade chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Awesome! I loved the debauchery haha. Nice follow up to the first part.
Kantama chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Oh. My. Zeus. How in the hell did you manage to make that the hottest thing I've ever read? I've been reading fanfics for years and I've yet to find one that had the effect on me that this one did!

...don't tell anyone. x
explodin-artist chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Again, great work. xD I'm liking this story.
HatefulHeart chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
You really need to update I really love this story!