Reviews for Prove
For some reason I didn't like Naruto in this fic. Why does he get to make Sasuke miserable for so long, yet end up with both him AND Sai without having to lift a finger? Sai was the one who setup the threesome. Naruto just got to reap the benefits. A good plot twist would have been for Sasuke and Sai to decide they liked being with each other more than they liked being with Naruto. It would serve Naruto's inconsiderate ass right. How did he not realize all the fucking was keeping Sasuke up at night? It's obvious they're quite loud when they do it!
NaughtyKuro chapter 1 . 5/25
That was the hottest fan fiction I've ever read! Please make more!
jj chapter 1 . 3/22
im surprised there arnt more sainarusasu parings out there
nice
GoddessOfRainAndPizza1211 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Loved it so much, sorry I'm bad at commenting
rayvinfay chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
love love love love love! AMAZING! fan-fucking-tastic! BAAAAHHHH!
ASDLKJGFHAPSOILIUSAVNBLKJRHTOLK ok im done!
freak over anime1999 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
You took the forever #1 spot on my list of best lemon. *Dies from nosebleed*
MixkaRules18 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Well I just ruined my favorite shirt due to a nosebleed from this story. You have no idea how long I've been looking for a GOOD SaruNaruSai threesome. Finally found one. Thank you it's awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
"8D"? I agree. Completely. Can you write a sequel to this? Cuz it is some damn good smut.
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Wow, hot, hot, hot! Really erotic and hot! I love it!
Gaara's Demon Sister Shi chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
You need to right more stories like this I love this pairing but cant find enough of it
katBelle chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I love sai... When he starts rimming -yup sasuke you just lost. nothing can beat that
i loved the build up with bc sai sounds so sexy
TheCrownPrinceOfCrime chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
never read a male threesome before, but this was amazing
BcozI'mNaughty chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
holy shit! from how much i hate sai in this story, i fucking love it! that's completely the super hottest thing i ever read! you, sir, deserve my golden thumb XD
jmknk chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
fuck you nigga
Woohoo chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
OMG I LOVE YA I copied this story onto my iPod yo read other times and I forgot who wrote it. Hah. What are the chances.