Reviews for Prove
rayvinfay chapter 1 . 5/14
love love love love love! AMAZING! fan-fucking-tastic! BAAAAHHHH!
ASDLKJGFHAPSOILIUSAVNBLKJRHTOLK ok im done!
freak over anime1999 chapter 1 . 4/12
You took the forever #1 spot on my list of best lemon. *Dies from nosebleed*
MixkaRules18 chapter 1 . 3/10
Well I just ruined my favorite shirt due to a nosebleed from this story. You have no idea how long I've been looking for a GOOD SaruNaruSai threesome. Finally found one. Thank you it's awesome!
"8D"? I agree. Completely. Can you write a sequel to this? Cuz it is some damn good smut.
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Wow, hot, hot, hot! Really erotic and hot! I love it!
Gaara's Demon Sister Shi chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
You need to right more stories like this I love this pairing but cant find enough of it
katBelle chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I love sai... When he starts rimming -yup sasuke you just lost. nothing can beat that
i loved the build up with bc sai sounds so sexy
MusikMastr chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
never read a male threesome before, but this was amazing
BcozI'mNaughty chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
holy shit! from how much i hate sai in this story, i fucking love it! that's completely the super hottest thing i ever read! you, sir, deserve my golden thumb XD
jmknk chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
fuck you nigga
Woohoo chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
OMG I LOVE YA I copied this story onto my iPod yo read other times and I forgot who wrote it. Hah. What are the chances.
jj chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
hahahahah nice one
EmmieyCathiey chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This is super hardcore...
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
NINJA WARIOOOOORRRRRR! :) Anyway, keep up the good writing XD
SoraVun chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Kyaa*0*...i had a massive nosebleed,two word 2 described this fic»smexy overloaded«
When i read the word threesome i thought tis fic will contain double penetration(i had read sasusaiXnaru & sasucloneNaru/sasuXnaru & sasunejiXnaru fic,it was hot & well written,u must read it,if u want i can share u the links) but still luv the way u make sasuke & sai f***ked each other,actually i not a fan of saiXsasu & sasuXsai,but its ok if naruto was the *bottom* in the relationship,naruto such a horny uke...

Tottaly FAV luv ur writing style,looking forward more of ur new FF,PEACE-OUT!

Elaine / Sora