Reviews for Adventures in Diplomacy
yaoilover4 chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
! ... xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Oh my God, really.. totally awesome, can I have more? onegai *-*?
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
OMG CAN'T BREATHE ROFLMAO
Titan of Saturn chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
Simply Awesome. Made of Win.
Kitiara Woodbane chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
OMFG I was laughing so hard at this I nearly asphyxiated! Please update this! LMAO over here!
red.Anonymous chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Are you sure you are unfunny? Because you certanly could have fooled me. This was a great forth chapter. I couldnt stop laughing, I was really close of actually falling off my couch. This is the epitome of awesome in a crack-tasticall way. Extra major pointers for not finding any spelling mistakes through out the whole fic. A great option for an alternative universe for spn. I really hope you continue this fic. It has so much promise. I hope to see a sam and dean interaction, with more dean and castiel (obvious)undertones and crowely being the sarcastic demon that we know and love. This fic will officialy be followed by me. Again great job.
red.Anonymous chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
tch piecake pwns piewaffel anytime. atleast thats what i belive. excelent third chapter. so full of adorable fluff it was close to giving me a fluff-induced overdose. the characterization of all the characters are just priceless. you really got skills. great job
red.Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
this is a great second chapter. The way that you wrote both characters was just great. i feel so bad for castiel, figures that he would get the short end of the deal, mostly when dealing his (dicks) brothers. but i think thats what makes him more adorable. and crowleys snarky comments are just great. couldnt stop laughing.
red.Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I literally felt a part of me die in your hell humour. This was just your intro and I couldnt stop laughing my azz off. I cant wait to read the other chapters.
honey-vanilla11 chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
so funny! truly! i look forward to the next chapter! and if i may, how does sam and dean interact now post-apocalypse and all.. :) keep it up!
honey-vanilla11 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
this is just completely awesome! haha! i couldn't stop smiling!

i really can't help but love thinking about what would have happened had this been the solution! :)
Skins Thunderbomb chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
This story is comedy gold! I really had to restrain myself from laughing out loud while I read this at work XD

Can't wait for more, if there is to be more.

~ST
lilykep chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Oh DEAN! Poor Cas, its like hes being punished.
Razzika chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
Holy crap, these are hilarious! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! Well done you! :D
Sakuri chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
The writing style of this reminds me so much of Good Omens. It's really very funny and irreverant, I love it I hope you'll be writing more of this some time soon
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
Can you please tell me who DOESN'T want them to make out one day?

And, oh my God, am I obsessed with this story. This is what life after the Apocalypse should be like.
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »