Reviews for Adventures in Diplomacy
ariex04 chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
This story is really funny :). Nice job with it!
ariex04 chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
I just about died laughing reading this. I feel bad for Cas. Michael, archangel, working at McDonalds... *snickers.* Great job with this.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This is hysterical. I loved the line "except that SAM is not psychotic and DEAN is not the Father of all dicks in Heaven, amen." :) Funny. I'm off to read the rest of it.
supreme dramon chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
LOL! This was awesomely funny!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
this is awesome!
No Idea - Sorry chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
I can picture Castiel deadpanning a line from Snakes on a Plane. It is truly awesome.
No Idea - Sorry chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
I am really beginning to hope that Supernatural ends just as you have written it. That scares me a little bit...
No Idea - Sorry chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
It is very sad that Castiel is the most well-adjusted angel. Nice story.
No Idea - Sorry chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I am beginning to worship the DEAN.
Renn chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
Castiel is the only angel in Heaven allowed to receive the Revelation of DEAN like this.

To be fair, he's earned it.

ok. That was awesome. Just...lol.

And Bobby teaching the angels to swear, awesome, too!
thecouchcarrot chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
You are - awesome. This story is made of win. I literally laughed out loud. Great, great job. I especially loved the line where the angel whisper-screams "KISSING!" Ah, the angels are fantastically oblivious. Keep up the good work. This isn't complete, right? Please, please, PLEASE continue.
lettres d'amour chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
Love Micheal's climbing the corporate ladder via Mcdonald's. haha
donilou2 chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
These are such great crack! and I love them very much.

Thankyou!
D chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
I love you.
Arafel979 chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Oh,chapter 3-you are SO RICH!

'"I wonder what Revelation with DEAN is like," some of the angels sigh longingly as they do their work on Earth, and Bobby usually snorts at them from the car he is scrapping and tells them to hand him a DEAN-damned wrench."

And SO FUNNY! Thanks for more laughter and good feelings! :D