Reviews for Adventures in Diplomacy
siren'soldies-almostall chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
xD I'm loving this! I can't wait for the update!
siren'soldies-almostall chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Brilliant writting! you really have a way with words! I laughed so hard at this!
Elle Gibbs chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
i love all of these...you are amazingg :) and mmmm piecake...sounds delish!
Lil Kitsune-chan chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Wow this fic is awesome! You really are funny .
anamarya chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
i want piecake also... and to see Crowley pay solitaire :)
Nyx Wings chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Oh, poor Cas. Crowley's having a great time, but now Cas knows what Dean went through when they first met. XD Ahahaha, and gay antics are Crowley's specialty? Well, guess the slash fans now have their patron...being. XD

PIEWAFFLE ROFL! Oh, this is great, like some sorta awesome sitcom!
Nyx Wings chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Michael is absolutely hilarious! Oh boy. And Crowley! Ha! I'm loving every bit of this. :) And those clueless angels. Sandwiches and pie really are two differnt things. XD Tho I;m sure that one angel will be happy to know that there are such things as meat pies. XD
Nyx Wings chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Oh, this is utterly fantastic! Very Good Omens/Prachett-esque, I love it! And beer is right up there with the angels' swords and the Horsemen's rings, ROFL! XD

Saint Bobby! LOLOLOLOL! Oh, this is one of the best things to ever come out of the past season! XD Sam and his flatulence! oh man, I'm dying of lulz here!

The only thing that could make Cas and Crowley antic even more perfect would be if the Gabester popped up. He'd fit in perfectly!
Ster1 chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Heh, no piecake for Cas. I love how you write the Dean and Cas scenes- so awesome. You really do a fantastic job capturing all the characters' voices. And of course, the funny!

Thanks for this new chappie and looking forward to hopefully seeing more (yup, I'm greedy!)
nej47 chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Dude, *I* want piecake! You are such a genius, know that? ::hugs you and your brilliant brain::
umino-gaara chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
This tickles my brain.
Ster1 chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
This is so beyond awesome! Love, love, loved it! I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard at a story but the mental image of Michael in a McDonald's uniform, the long suffering Cas with a puppy talking to a group of anal retentive angels, DEAN!, Sam with his demon subduing flatulence-dude, this one's a classic! I really hope you decide to add some more chapters. There's so much potential in this set up you've created, with endless possibilities for funny.

Thanks for posting!
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I don't normally comment on the first chapter I read if there are more than one when I find a story, but I had to pause and do so, because this was truly, -truly- brilliant.
donilou2 chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
I have not laughed so hard in a long time, and this is going to be epically awesome! Do I sound like a giddy teenager? I promise I'm not, but I'm soooo looking forward to more!
nej47 chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
"Does DEAN require that we love all pie equally or are some pies created greater than others?"

LMFAO! You are a genius. this story is SO favorited!
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »