Reviews for Adventures in Diplomacy
supreme dramon chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
LOL! This was awesomely funny!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
this is awesome!
No Idea - Sorry chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
I can picture Castiel deadpanning a line from Snakes on a Plane. It is truly awesome.
No Idea - Sorry chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
I am really beginning to hope that Supernatural ends just as you have written it. That scares me a little bit...
No Idea - Sorry chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
It is very sad that Castiel is the most well-adjusted angel. Nice story.
No Idea - Sorry chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I am beginning to worship the DEAN.
Renn chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
Castiel is the only angel in Heaven allowed to receive the Revelation of DEAN like this.

To be fair, he's earned it.

ok. That was awesome. Just...lol.

And Bobby teaching the angels to swear, awesome, too!
thecouchcarrot chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
You are - awesome. This story is made of win. I literally laughed out loud. Great, great job. I especially loved the line where the angel whisper-screams "KISSING!" Ah, the angels are fantastically oblivious. Keep up the good work. This isn't complete, right? Please, please, PLEASE continue.
lettres d'amour chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
Love Micheal's climbing the corporate ladder via Mcdonald's. haha
donilou2 chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
These are such great crack! and I love them very much.

Thankyou!
D chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
I love you.
Arafel979 chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Oh,chapter 3-you are SO RICH!

'"I wonder what Revelation with DEAN is like," some of the angels sigh longingly as they do their work on Earth, and Bobby usually snorts at them from the car he is scrapping and tells them to hand him a DEAN-damned wrench."

And SO FUNNY! Thanks for more laughter and good feelings! :D
Zatnikatel chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
The Archangel purses his lips in thought. "I have had it with these mother fucking snakes on this mother fucking plane," he recites after a moment, brow furrowed. "I believe."

Fucking brilliant. This is inspired.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
AHAHAHAHAAHAAH! I think I'm going to use 'Dean-Dammit' whenever I have to curse now... and also, imagining Cas sitting down, eating popcorn, and reciting the words to Snakes on a Plane, makes me very... VERY happy. Great job, and keep up the chapters!
SparklyLalala chapter 4 . 6/13/2010