Reviews for Adventures in Diplomacy
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 1/25
What an incredible new world; bright. shiny and slightly cracked. I bet Bobby does a wonderful job in Heaven and Sam confuses the demons all to Hell (how appropriate)
Plumcot chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Autistic war veterans... might be THE most accurate way to describe Supernatural's angels without actually saying "the angels from Supernatural". I just had to say that. XD

Besides that, this is HILARIOUS! Like, really! You had me laughing out loud at regular intervals, especially with Dean's commandments. Well, not the original ones, the ones with the little footnotes... hilarious! You should know, also, that I deemed this fic funny enough to share with my mother, who is also a Supernatural fan... and who also laughed out loud at the commandments.

I do have to say, it's cool how you really show what Dean and Sam's respective interpretations of the human experience are, with just ten sentences. I think you really hit the nail on the head with both of them!
Kate chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no but seriously,
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
much love xx
Anna O'Carrick chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
This is so unimaginably beautiful. Please, please write another chapter or I might die xD I haven't laughed so hard in forever.

Anna
Anony chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
I haven't laughed like this in ages. It was beautiful.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
OhmyDEAN. Loved it! xD Especially the last chapter with the museum. Although, if I have to be honest, I only haven't yet fulfilled 4, 7, and 8 from Sam's list, while I only fulfilled six objectives from Dean's list. Does that mean I'm heading to hell? (Does Sam have an art museum there? Because in that case, it just might be alright.)
purplebuttons0203 chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
My god, this is beautiful.
FishGuts And LabRat chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I laughed so hard I cried. Great job! _Rat
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Please update soon!
Von chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
The angels and demons together are more hilarious than anything Sam or Dean could ever hope to approach, Loved it!
Von chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Heh, this was very grin-worthy. :D
terrorofthehighw chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
This is hilarious and awesome!
Anonymityanemone chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
This is fanfuckingtastic
lilsammywinchester chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
i enjoyed this way more than i should have lmao this was "bad ass and awesome" xD
songsaboutsleep chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
How does this not have twenty thousand favorites and reviews!? Honestly, this has to be some of the best crack on this site. Half the time I was grinning like an idiot at my screen, the other half I was laughing like one. I loved this so, so much. Seriously, such a fun read. For the love of pie, write more, update soon.
212 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »