Reviews for Adventures in Diplomacy
klu chapter 1 . 2/5
Sounds like a hi-lar-eee-ous sitcom. I'd watch.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 1/25
Castiel deserves more. A little skin would be nice.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 1/25
It is odd to realize that Crowley is the only truly sane one of the bunch and that includes DEAN.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 1/25
What has Castiel done to DEAN to deserve this? Do I detect Crowley feeling sorry for Castiel?
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 1/25
What an incredible new world; bright. shiny and slightly cracked. I bet Bobby does a wonderful job in Heaven and Sam confuses the demons all to Hell (how appropriate)
Plumcot chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Autistic war veterans... might be THE most accurate way to describe Supernatural's angels without actually saying "the angels from Supernatural". I just had to say that. XD

Besides that, this is HILARIOUS! Like, really! You had me laughing out loud at regular intervals, especially with Dean's commandments. Well, not the original ones, the ones with the little footnotes... hilarious! You should know, also, that I deemed this fic funny enough to share with my mother, who is also a Supernatural fan... and who also laughed out loud at the commandments.

I do have to say, it's cool how you really show what Dean and Sam's respective interpretations of the human experience are, with just ten sentences. I think you really hit the nail on the head with both of them!
Kate chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
no but seriously,
much love xx
Anna O'Carrick chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
This is so unimaginably beautiful. Please, please write another chapter or I might die xD I haven't laughed so hard in forever.

Anony chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
I haven't laughed like this in ages. It was beautiful.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
OhmyDEAN. Loved it! xD Especially the last chapter with the museum. Although, if I have to be honest, I only haven't yet fulfilled 4, 7, and 8 from Sam's list, while I only fulfilled six objectives from Dean's list. Does that mean I'm heading to hell? (Does Sam have an art museum there? Because in that case, it just might be alright.)
purplebuttons0203 chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
My god, this is beautiful.
FishGuts And LabRat chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I laughed so hard I cried. Great job! _Rat
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Please update soon!
Von chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
The angels and demons together are more hilarious than anything Sam or Dean could ever hope to approach, Loved it!
Von chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Heh, this was very grin-worthy. :D
216 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »